Who is responsible for bringing protection?

During a session who should bring the protection? When I first started hobbying I always did because I was thinking it is my deal. But in the last 5 years or so I stopped bringing condoms to the party. Why you may ask? Well several reasons. For one I hobby so little a pack of rubbers will hang out in my truck for way too long. Second I can't have something like that hanging around anywhere near me since I have a s.o. and haven't used rubbers with her in a long long time. Third I recall having a conversation with a provider years ago about how some women are allergic to some types of condoms and/or some feel better than others. Well since I hate all forms of condoms but realize it is the necessary evil in this game, I prefer to let the woman provide whatever kind she likes. So again who should bring the covers? First thought is the man but after thinking about it I feel it is the woman. Please discuss.
I don't really care who is "responsible" for it, I bring my own regardless
I hear you man. What poked at me to start this thread is constantly reading reviews where someone either the man or the woman "forgets" protection. And then luckily one of the party members luckily, according to the review, is packing rubbers or someone makes a run to the store. I feel with the points I made earlier that it should 100% always be the woman who supplies the protection. Just my opinion...not worth 2 pennies I know but it is my opinion.
EcA is entirely correct. Most ladies have them but I would amend his caution to include, "don't see women who don't come prepared with them...and don't see women without coming prepared with them." In other words, always provide your own and always be concerned when the ladies don't. Words to live (longer) by...
Well being that theres no employee handbook to decide these matters..... lol
I typically do not go for FS even with a UTR, but if I have been seeing a lady for a few FBSM sessions and think that FS may be offered, I always go and purchase a 3 pack at gas station. If I do not use them, then I typically just discard them on the way out of the Providers location.
Well, being a provider myself, I always have a big box of different kinds. I buy the flavored for the gents that like CBJ... (yes guys, some guys ASK for CBJ... lol), I buy extra large for the overly blessed, and I buy the regulars for the gent's that need those. I have also purchased the NON latex kind "SKYN" condoms for the one's that say "I'm allergic to latex" line. So, when you come see me, you're covered in ALL areas so there is NO excuse for not having a condom.

I feel as tho it is the ladies responsibility as a provider to NEVER show up unprepared. That's like making an appointment with her, showing up, only to find out she didn't have a bed or incall. If you're gonna be a Full service provider, keep your supplies stocked. I hate when I go to a nice steak house and they say they just ran out of steak.... lol.
Silly! A "provider" should always provide the protection... Do you guys show up to get an oil change and expect to pack oil in the trunk "just in case" the don't provide it??
Silly! A "provider" should always provide the protection... Do you guys show up to get an oil change and expect to pack oil in the trunk "just in case" the don't provide it?? Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
your too funnny,
I always carry them. Most times, the provider don't have my size. I think both parties should have them on hand.
Part of my routine is to stop and get a pack of the premium ones I prefer before seeing either a provider or spa girl.

As a rule of thumb I will walk if she doesn't have one because that leads me to believe BBFS may be on the menu...
I bring my own.

Have been for years now. I hate the smell of Trojans and I prefer to buy what I like to use, mostly for my comfort. I can't stand being...strangled. LOL!!

rip n roll.com has every possible brand and they ship in a plain brown wrapper. I usually order a few dozen at a time. What can I say...I'm premiscuous (sp) LOL!!
If a provider doesn't keep them on hand...well maybe she needs to find another line of work.
Silly! A "provider" should always provide the protection... Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
Hahahahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahahahahaha!
Do you guys show up to get an oil change and expect to pack oil in the trunk "just in case" the don't provide it?? Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
No, but I bring my ball to the bowlin' alley, and my skates to the skating rink - "just in case" theirs are too big for my itty, bitty fingers and feet. ijs