How do you really feel about this?

• Alli
  • 01-10-2012, 11:38 PM
Would you rather a provider to use a "sponge" or "foundation square" to hide the fact that "Mother Nature" is visiting or just be right up front? Eventhough you have been waiting to see this provider for a long time or you have been a long time client, would you respect her honesty or just see someone else?
Would you rather a provider to use a "sponge" or "foundation square" to hide the fact that "Mother Nature" is visiting or just be right up front? Originally Posted by Alli
I'd rather she just take a few days off.
I suggest everyone take a few days off. There are too many men that like to do daty... is that really fair to them to KNOW you're on your monthly and still go thru with the session? Absolutely not!!! Be honest. Offer them other options. If you have a session preplanned and then mother nature shows up last minute... offer a bng... another friend of yours that is willing to play with him... a make up session for later on and a discounted rate... or a russian, greek, bbbjcim session for thirty minutes or an hour. But, dont try to hide the fact that you're on your monthly. It's just not right. If you have to work straight thru the entire month for fear you can't pay your bills without working on your monthly.... Manage your money better or come with a better approach to get business. But, don't take the risk of having a mess up or oopsie that HE can later write a bad review about. No one will trust you after that.
Good advice by both ender and Amber....take a few days off.
  • Alli
  • 01-11-2012, 12:30 AM
I totally agree with you. I had a regular who, after I told him a day in advance to our appt. saw someone else while telling me that he just didn't have time to see me. We had been seeing each other for a while and I felt that if I respected him enough to be honest, he could have been honest too and told me that he was just too horny to wait. I guess as most people live "from paycheck to paycheck", I live from "client to client" right now.
Next time, just offer a quickie BNG.. (if he's a regular) always try to help him out in his time of need. Just see if there's something that you can do to relieve his need until you can fulfill his want for a full on sexual session. Offer him a nice slow massage with a great msog session in the end. Most of the time, he will go for that. In the end, he's just looking for that TOUCH from a woman. Doesn't always have to be with insertion to vagina sexual acts. If you're good on you bbbj skills... do a hell of a bbbjcimnqns session and he will be putty in your "mouth" hands. I love to do bbbjcim while I'm on my monthly. Especially with regulars. I know I'm good at it and I know that they will be back just because I was honest with them and they know how good the sex will be when I get off of it. I'm hornier than ever right off of my monthly. So, why not just give him all you can do while on it and then rock his world even at a discount as SOON as you get off? Keep your regulars happy and they will come back. I love my reg's. The more times you see them, the better the sex gets. The comfortable feel starts setting in and the exploration normally begins to get deeper into his fantasies.

Good luck. Just keep being honest. Honesty never hurt anyone. Its the deceit that kills a ladies business on here. They would much rather wait on mother nature to leave than get that suprise visit all over their face and fingers. YUCK.
Ender and Amber Rain provide good opposing perspectives with Amber Rain countering that to provide other services.

Personally, I am a massage whore (see Reviews).

Nothing better then an awesome massage, BJ and some NE action while a lady out of action. Some Hobbyists are all about the penetration while others are satisfied with other sensual experiences.

If your monthly schedule is regular and consistent, then plan accordingly and either opt out of the game for a few days or switch up your activities and offer a limited menu only. Better to be honest and have a reduced work load then to be subject to a bad review because of dishonesty.
I like the way you think Amber!
  • Alli
  • 01-11-2012, 07:28 AM
Note taken. Thanks
Well, a lot of women aren't licensed in massage and don't know what to do with their hands for an hour session of time without sexual activity. I'm licensed and can do a straight therapuetic massage for about 45 to 50 minutes and then give you that release at the end of it. Sometimes, if I know the guy is anxious already, I'll go ahead with that first one to relax him in the beginning and then the last one at the end. Either way, you walk away (barely) jello legged. If the ladies would like to add this to their menu, I suggest just going to a few spas like Massage Envy or the mall that may have massage in supply, and get a few of them yourselves. Just to see how slow, deep, easy, and relaxing a massage should be. That way they will have a general idea of what to do for an entire hour session with massage being part of their package. (or just go to school for it like I did) 160 for the hour beats the occasional 100 bng if you know what you're doing. Plus, I get relaxed just giving a massage. It's quiet, relaxing, slow, easy, and just all around good time for both that are giving and receiving.

Smoke2nd, you just get ready for me. I told you last night... I'm coming down today. I'll have my hands nice and warm for you. Something else will be too. HHEEHEHEHHEE
Pump 'er in the dumper I always say.
Pump 'er in the dumper I always say. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
And I always say back, "I'm an Irish girl, not a Greek one."

Thank God, and biology, that I don't have to worry about Aunt Flo's visits anymore. (The one lousy good thing about being a woman over 50.) But when I did, I always told the truth at the time of booking and offered a discounted session of FBSM and, um, "oral debate." I'm an excellent debater.

I have found that the gentlemen appreciated the honesty, that it didn't prevent them from seeing me again, and some came over anyway. But I realized that yes, if they were in the mood for the full menu, they were probably going to call other ladies. Tsk, tsk, such impatience, but it may also be that they just had so little time to play and didn't want to waste it.

Thinking about learning Shiatsu massage, which involves more pressure points than traditional or deep tissue massage, which can be quite exhausting for the masseuse. Might go well with my Yoga classes.
  • Trey
  • 01-11-2012, 09:42 AM
Seems like you're more upset he didn't wait for you, and went to see someone else. This is the nature of the job you do. Many times a lady is not available for some reason or another, baby, work, school, the rag. That in no way stops the horny man from being horny. Telling him that mother nature is calling should never be held back, he may move on this month but he will be back. Now if you lie and rag on his Dick you may never ever see him again. I have dropped girls I have seen for well over a year for trying to pull that, they get erased never seen again. So if you're thinking about hiding it, the short gain probably ain't worth the long term loss you would incur.
I would rather she take off for a few days. Other issues aside; I would prefer that the provider be feeling great and in good spirits when we are intimate.
You could always offer up your time of the month as a fetish. Some here will go for that.