Making Exceptions with Cancellations -- Q for all?????

Alright so we are all human .... we all make mistakes... but really just this week alone I have had :

one NC/NS ..who called two days in a row to plan the appointment
and one member who had planned appointment once before (cancelled last min) and did same today

also noticed that both my last reviews had absolutely no comments

Whats up Eccie men?? I know Im practicing and improving my skills on a daily

Where did all the Dr Hate cum from ....or not cum
No matter how you preform everybody is going to attract dickwads who are inconsiderate of your time. If someone NC/NS me than I blacklist the and don't even entertain the thought of corresponding with them in the futures.

and I never really paid attention to the comments after a review although it is nice when someone does because it moves you back up to the top.

I sorry your week has not been so great but ya know, it all comes in waves. this too shall pass
Sounds like just a little bit of a down streak, we all have them.

Regular Houston gents know most everything necessary to know about you and I for one tend not to comment if it isn't anything more than nice, damn!, or something to that effect. So, to that end I think you're overanalyzing your reviews, which is being compounded by your NC/NS appointments.
  • Trey
  • 01-11-2012, 10:40 AM
You got a lot of reviews that may be the reason for lack of response to the review. Don't feel to bad, the next time you get a multi page review will be probably only if you get a no, and you don't want that.
2 reviews and while there may not have been any comments it seems like the reviewers were quite pleased with your services in particular your oral skills so i think those are very favorable reviews.
Alright so we are all human .... we all make mistakes... but really just this week alone I have had :

one NC/NS ..who called two days in a row to plan the appointment
and one member who had planned appointment once before (cancelled last min) and did same today

also noticed that both my last reviews had absolutely no comments

Whats up Eccie men?? I know Im practicing and improving my skills on a daily

Where did all the Dr Hate cum from ....or not cum Originally Posted by deanna_bell69
If they are members here are you want to complain about them you should out them.
they are members here ... but excuse my ignorance but what does out mean??? i thought it meant like telling people

"hey did you know so and so is a HOOKER/HOBBYIST"

thanks all I guess I'm just not flavor of the month anymore ?? who is giving you guys your BJ's damnit let me at em!!!
You know I'm just an email/PM away, right? I could have given you a nice dick-me-up... er... pick-me-up... if you were in need.

"Out" just means to name the ones who NCNS'd you here in this thread.

Things will pick up, don't worry.
js --i was taught not to initiate conversation with men by my mommy and daddy i follow those rules everywhere including in the hobby... strange i know ...but what would u expect from a crazy girl ...lol
Out means name the pricks (their ECCIE handles) that NCNS and cancelled on you twice. You might prevent another provider from experiencing the same fate from them.
  • Seedy
  • 01-11-2012, 03:15 PM
Out means name the pricks (their ECCIE handles) that NCNS and cancelled on you twice. You might prevent another provider from experiencing the same fate from them. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Name em. I did name a gal awhile back and caught a ration of shit about it from her looser, faggot wk's, till others stepped up and confirmed my statements, and said the same happened to them. Out the fuckers.....
Definitly name the NC/NS........if someone called to cancel, naming them may not be the best business model....ijs.
Don't worry bout not getting any comments. It seems to happen when one gets a ton of reviews. Your defiantly one of the more popular providers in Houston. I'm glad to see you getting lots o reviews. Keep up the great bjob!
While I can't see you since I have no references, I wouldn't waste my time writing a review since I would have nothing new to offer.
You can ask somebody to write you a b'day review.....a real one....not a fake one of course.