Lady lovely, not so much...

Went to see her recently. Before I got there I had some weird things happen. I called for young Paige on one number, waited for text and directions to place. Never got them, called back and guy answers no Paige. Get a call back from lady lovely for same/similar address. I was hesitant because I didn't know if I was confusing who's number was what, or if I'm talking to Madame/agent running both girls.

Any way, showed up to place on west side. Which had shady written all over it. Despite all the flags, I soldiered on. Lady greeted at door, looking rougher than pics. House was big, but empty of furniture. A couple of other girls, didn't seem to be part of the hobby, milling around the floor. Went straight upstairs past another girl laying In the middle of floor sleeping.

Went and opened up bedroom to find old nasty bed on floor.

Between the black and mild hangin out of her mouth, people milling around, girl cold asleep on ground at 3pm and rotting mattress, among my already suspicions I booked out of there.
{Staff edit- forbidden subject removed- CK}
Nopenopenope
Be careful.
You need to post a link or some kind of contact info, otherwise this post is meaningless
Not really a review so moving to COED.
The pics are nice but WTF? Does nothing scare you? I would have run like hell from that place and emptied my wallet on the way to distract the zombies to save my ass.
goodness! putting myself in a hobbyist's shoes for just a moment here...I never would have entered the house! I would have bolted at the first sign of anything shady and if I had entered the house I never would have made it to the bedroom! glad you made it out safely but yeah yikes!
That girl looks 12 in the pic the one in pink shirt? !!!!!
And that god forsaken blanket thrown over the couch should be a clue to all!
GOODNESS...................... ............Sorry you had a bad time just glad it was not worse