Is this weird or is it ok???

I love to bake and I was thinking that I can make some cupcakes and give them out to gentlemen that come to see me. I figured since most of the rooms I check into have a little kitchen I thought why not bake some cupcakes with my free time and gentlemen can take a little dessert after their visit. Is this ok or a little weird? Here is some that I just baked

That seems very sweet!
A couple ladies do that. I think it's nice. Bake away girl
  • Loxly
  • 01-10-2014, 10:14 AM

Seems very fitting since everyone is after your "cookies".

I bake a lot myself and end up giving most of it away.
It just looks like a nice to do to me.
Not weird at all. PeAcH has brought me baked goods before and they were yummy, I thought it was a pretty awesome move .
in all my years of doing this I can only think of two girls that had sweets before or after..

Holly of Austin had some cookies just made and one of the Legends Maria of Waco had some cookies too.

great way to stand out!!
Maria of Waco. Wow was she somethin.

I love the idea Charliee!!
You know I was wondering the same thing but thought it wass to weird to ask lol I love to bake and cook. hmmmm, Indian tacos sound good great now I am hungry lol
Oh yeah and you can bring my some of those cupcakes anytime now lol I have a major sweet tooth, and now I am feining for a cupcake with chocholate frosting lol thanks lol
Maria of Waco. Wow was she somethin.

I love the idea Charliee!! Originally Posted by PandaBear
yes Sir!! her enthusiasm was awesome!!
wow, a provider who loves to cook and bake,
add "laundry " to your menu , and hell! i might just marry your sexy ass
Doesn't sound weird to me, in fact it sounds delicious.
I think its cute and sweet plus a cupcake could have come from anyyyyyyone so its a good present that wont get ur clients in trouble if the wife sees it
I want one! lol not weird at all!