CBJ (my choice).. what do the ladies think??

From time to time you will see a Provider review that says in activities.

CBJ (my choice) when the girl is a BBBJ type.

So my questions to the ladies are:

1. what do you think when a guy insists on this?
2. Do you think for a second. "how dare he think I have an STD"
3. fuk it, I do not care I am getting paid

for me if I am blindsided by the dreaded cbj, I take it a bit personal... I have knowingly visited a few cbj girls over the years.. but that was 'my choice'. pun intended.
Maybe he has an std, and doesn't want it known by all the providers in the community?
more of a question for the ladies but yes I understand that, but that guy really should not be seeing Providers... condoms are NOT 100% safe...
I refuse to CBJ...I like to go deep in my throat if I can and I don't want to feel like I'm choking on plastic.. I turn down those calls
Im ok with either. I have never had someone ask me for a cbj only. Some people just prefer to play all the way safe. Just and fyi even though you have a condom on you still are at risk if she does mouth to ball play.
And maybe SHE has the std and he doesn't especially want to deal with it. Remember, herpes1, herpes 2, the virus doesn't give a shit.
And maybe SHE has the std and he doesn't especially want to deal with it. Remember, herpes1, herpes 2, the virus doesn't give a shit. Originally Posted by stikiwikit
If you suspect she has something condom or not should be a no go.
I never have asked for CBJ specifically. I take either/or and let the girl be in charge of that. Sometimes they go right on it, sometimes they go for the cover. Honestly I wouldn't mind if all encounters were CBJ, it gives that little extra piece of mind. I don't know how many dicks she's sucked today. What if she still has little swimmers in there from the dude that was there an hour before and CIM'd. I don't like to think about these things.
I never have asked for CBJ specifically. I take either/or and let the girl be in charge of that. Sometimes they go right on it, sometimes they go for the cover. Honestly I wouldn't mind if all encounters were CBJ, it gives that little extra piece of mind. I don't know how many dicks she's sucked today. What if she still has little swimmers in there from the dude that was there an hour before and CIM'd. I don't like to think about these things. Originally Posted by Michael_Loomis
I have the same thoughts. It makes me think of the movie "Clerks" where the girlfriend admits to sucking 37 dicks (....in a row?). This is why i wont do amps or get with high volume providers. It's just too risky, even when you're strapped.
Just because a lady might be low volume doesnt mean your not at risk. The risk could be smaller but All it takes is 1 client thats not clean to put you at risk. Doesnt matter if she saw 1 or 10 that one she saw might have something. I say if you worried then practice covered everything or find a hobby with less risks.
Just because a lady might be low volume doesnt mean your not at risk. The risk could be smaller but All it takes is 1 client thats not clean to put you at risk. Doesnt matter if she saw 1 or 10 that one she saw might have something. I say if you worried then practice covered everything or find a hobby with less risks. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Good point. I think it's understood the risk factor will always be there. So it would be wrong to assume a low-volume, UTR provider will carry 0 risk. The goal is to mitigate risk, where the chance of catching something is considerably less. If something were to happen to me after visiting a UTR provider, i could deal with it because I tried to lower my chances of contracting an std. But if i went to a high volume place like an amp and let a lady give bbbj, i would be crazy to think my chances of staying disease free are very high.
Client :CBJ :
Farrah: sir u want covered DATY to
The taste of rubber is repulsive I have a lot of request but none of cbj nature
thank you Ladies, I appreciate your answers.
Totally picked 'fuck it I'm getting paid' .... I prefer to give BBBJ's but if a guy prefers CBJ (and it's happened) I'm happy to accommodate.
More often than not that guy who prefers/asks is married and doing cbj just gives him more peace of mind....all good. Just know if a guy does a review on me and if it says CBJ in activities there's a 99% chance it was his choice. For bj's I rarely put one on a guy unless his "member" is looking weird (bumps, lesions, cuts) or he's a major leaker.

From time to time you will see a Provider review that says in activities.

CBJ (my choice) when the girl is a BBBJ type.

So my questions to the ladies are:

1. what do you think when a guy insists on this?
2. Do you think for a second. "how dare he think I have an STD"
3. fuk it, I do not care I am getting paid

for me if I am blindsided by the dreaded cbj, I take it a bit personal... I have knowingly visited a few cbj girls over the years.. but that was 'my choice'. pun intended. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Thank you Mocha for the giggle...

"so cheating on your wife is made easier by mm of rubber..."
who'd a thunk it