Date: 3/11/15 to 3/17/15
Name: 2 G's
Contact Info: http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=161198
URL / Website: www.oneluckydogg.com
General Area: San Jose Costa Rica
Activities: Pickup and droppoff, City Tour, Communications, personal wingman
Session Length: 6 Days
Fee: $70
Hair Length and Color: Brown hair short.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: Big cool guy
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. Great guy. Love the first timers who come down here. See you again here soon, I bet.
My trip is still a few weeks away but I want to echo these compliments regarding Sid. I have booked all my transportation with O.L.D. - to and from the Airport and over to Jaco in the middle of my vacation, and he was able to get me a Sailfishing charter booked during the same week of a World Invitational Tournament, no easy chore. Throughout my planning over the last month he has been very responsive, helpful and accommodating which has really simplified the entire process and pricing of every thing I have requested has been far below what I have gotten on previous trips when I booked everything myself. It's like having a friend in town waiting for me and taking care of everything, and I haven't even met the man yet.

The review above is one of many compliments I have heard about O.L.D. and the confidence it provides that my upcoming trip will go smoothly is priceless.
Looking forward to meeting you Mako. Hopefully, the fishing and the weather will be great. Jad2826, thanks for the compliment on the age. I will be 53 in a few days. Take care my friend.
Thanks for posting all the photos and updates OLD! I need to get back to Costa Rica one of these days. It's been too long (over 5 years) since my last visit.