SA Amalthea

• A2Z
  • 07-29-2021, 07:55 AM
https://www.seeking.com/member/70a3a...3-b21417a92395
Does anyone recognize this one? Blonde blue eyes 32 massage therapist and nail technician. Seems as though I answered a CL ad earlier this year same profile except she wasnt Pittsburgh based. She travelled her to do business. Her SA Account is 2 weeks old. Looks hot.
  • 93phl
  • 07-29-2021, 10:07 AM
I reached out through SA. She immediately offered cell# and went to Txting. Haven't been able to coordinate a time that works for both of us. Doesn't host. Does have a large portable massage table, which feels like it validates the massage side of things. I get the impression that she is not new to this.
  • A2Z
  • 07-29-2021, 10:25 AM
I mentioned a sensual massage on my bed and she said ok.
Anyone seen her yet?
She seems eager to meet that’s for sure havnt been able to nail down a time or $ with her yet. I did text her around 2am telling her I was horny an asking if she was. Heard back the next day from her she took no offense
I haven't met her, but I tried.

We had vague plans for a "sensual topless massage" at a specific day/time last week (so maybe not vague). The day of she started talking about dinner. I told her we didn't have plans for that, just a massage. She said she needed the dinner to verify me???? I was lost and backed out of it. It's a shame, if she was willing to do what she originally offered, it's something that for the right price I'd be a regular.

We never discussed $$$ or specific activities. I figured I'd take one for the team (of me) and see what is up.
Damn I wish I had SA. I’m in town for business, and sensual massage sounds perfect. Wish I had her #. Is SA worth it?
Damn I wish I had SA. I’m in town for business, and sensual massage sounds perfect. Wish I had her #. Is SA worth it? Originally Posted by ModelAirplane
SA is generally worth it if you have a lot of money, charm, or looks to go with your membership.

I'd suggest you not feel bad about this one. I don't think anyone has managed to meet her, so you might be better off having missed it.
  • A2Z
  • 08-04-2021, 08:42 AM
SA has worked for me. I'm in my 3rd month and have met a few BCD and I'm not tall, dark and handsome.
SA has worked for me. I'm in my 3rd month and have met a few BCD and I'm not tall, dark and handsome. Originally Posted by A2Z
Some of us are .... lol
Some of us are .... lol Originally Posted by Craven Lekitty

Good username sir
i got the impression its only a massage, with hope it may turn into something more, ill shit in one hand, hope in other, bet all i get is shit.
SA has been great for me also. Been seeing someone for months now with no bs and lots of fun.
Sa has been fun , but remember they are about the money . If your decent looking 200 per meet and less is nit an issue. Some women have that high standard bullshit in their profile , usually new on the site , I just say next and find more reasonable. And you can get good time
Useful guidelines for navigating SA. Thanks to all