backpage reincarnation

I know there have been a few times where it seemed that backpage was going overseas, and then died, but here seems to be another BP version called ibackpage.com where you can see AMPS and some other stuff. Looks like the old version but with different color headers. however - Doesn't seem updated regularly as the last one is from back in June, but still- for those who want to see if there is some new places to check out, might be worth a perusal.

https://pittsburgh.ibackpage.com/Bodyrubs
This is a complete and utter Spam Motel. Countless/duplicate AMP Ads and Spam Bots aplenty. Rubbish.
Moved to correct forum Not a encounter
Junk
I agree that it is junk, but how are you supposed to find providers that are bad at advertising?
There are no real providers advertising on that site. Its all scams, clickbait and phishing. Send an email to one of the "providers" on the site and watch your email inbox fill up with bullshit emails trying to get you to go to obscure website links. Hopefully, your smart enough not to click on them.
On a whim I made a protonmail account to send some emails. Good god so much spam.