Hi ^ ^ Reference Question

Hello everyone
So far everyone has been wonderful in NWA however I am experiencing a large amount of clients who act surprised when I ask and require 2 active provider references.
For those of you who are attentive to my ads and recognize that I ask for 2 references upfront & even go above and beyond and send me 3+ active provider references-

**T H A N K YOU**
♡♡You will be my top priority ♡♡

Safety and discretion are a must for me. While I may be overly cautious, never giving out my info including phone number until time of verification, I don't think requiring what I do is too much to ask.
My question is this- screening should be and seems to be a normal & vital practice for all providers so why are gentlemen surprised & seemingly discouraged when I ask for just 2 contacts? I'm slightly confused. : /
For the ladies who are prompt getting back to me for verification - *** Thank you times a million! *** I know we all get busy so taking time out of your day to help out a fellow provider is very appreciated!! I will keep you in mind and send business your way when gentlemen ask for recommendations when I am fully booked.
I apologize for the lengthy post, I am just expressing gratitude where it is needed & inquiring about this baffling anomaly lol.
Thanks

XOXO
Cleo
What your asking is and should not be a problem for someone whom has nothing to hide. Never underestimate the length some of these tards will go to hide something.
Be safe and do not compromise on anything.
Thanks Fishingtwo ^ ^
Great advice! It seems odd to me when they have posted for years yet have 0 reviews and won't provide references. Definitely not taking any risks. I love my "job" too much to jeopardize it with a shady person..
Xoxo
Cleo
The ladies that have told me that they got in a jam has always been when they didn't do what they know they should have done, whether money was tight or just let someone sweet talk them and that led to problems, I have had providers call me and say someone was saying they were me and they wanted to verify or even say they knew me, I know no one on this board so stay strong and you will be much safer and happier, thx for the post
Any chance you will get P411 Cleo?
Hello everyone
So far everyone has been wonderful in NWA however I am experiencing a large amount of clients who act surprised when I ask and require 2 active provider references.
For those of you who are attentive to my ads and recognize that I ask for 2 references upfront & even go above and beyond and send me 3+ active provider references-

**T H A N K YOU**
♡♡You will be my top priority ♡♡

Safety and discretion are a must for me. While I may be overly cautious, never giving out my info including phone number until time of verification, I don't think requiring what I do is too much to ask.
My question is this- screening should be and seems to be a normal & vital practice for all providers so why are gentlemen surprised & seemingly discouraged when I ask for just 2 contacts? I'm slightly confused. : /
For the ladies who are prompt getting back to me for verification - *** Thank you times a million! *** I know we all get busy so taking time out of your day to help out a fellow provider is very appreciated!! I will keep you in mind and send business your way when gentlemen ask for recommendations when I am fully booked.
I apologize for the lengthy post, I am just expressing gratitude where it is needed & inquiring about this baffling anomaly lol.
Thanks

XOXO
Cleo Originally Posted by LittleCleoXoXo
I've had that same issue from time to time in the hobby. I myself also require two active well reviewed Eccie or P411 refs prior to any appointments. Safety is key in our hobby world and in order to keep us all happy and safe proper screening practices must be used and rules most be followed. I've had a few gentlemen who feel like the single ref they give should be enough due to how well established that particular provider is on the boards. In some cases I will make an exception or will only check one of the refs given that the provider and I have established a solid relationship and certain amount of trust work one another. For example, if I'm working in NWA and Ginger is the ref, I usually only ask her about the client... But in cases where I don't personally know the refs I contact both as well as do a check on the ladies to ensure its not a set up with false refs... Screening is done for a reason. To ensure the safety of both provider and hobbyist as well as our entire hobby community... Personally I'd be afraid to see a lady who chose not to screen if I were a hobbyist.
Screening and checking are the only ways to ensure your own personal safety. Be it client or provider, safety should be key and required by both. It should not matter how many references or checks a person requires to feel safe. If these references and checks can not be provided or someone is offended to have to provide them....then they obviously do not want an appointment bad enough. There is only one person here, that each of us knows, that cares about our safety and protection 100% of the time.....our own selves. Do what you need to have that feeling and the heck with the ones that do not agree with. They obviously would not be worth your time.

On a side note??? Do you think that you may visit the Little Rock area sometime?
Thanks ^ ^ could not agree more!

As for LR, I have had several requests to visit. I think I will tour LR in the next month : ) I appreciate your interest in seeing me!
Xoxo
Cleo
Trinity Kane,
I could not agree more! Thank you for keeping yourself safe and for keeping the hobby great I hope all ladies share your screening practices. It would help hobbyist see more consistency & then they would be less likely to act like what we are asking for is too much. Keep being awe some
XOXO
Cleo
Wowinfidel,
I guess I should soon ^ ^ I'll look into it today.
Thank you, Littleroc
Wowinfidel,
I guess I should soon ^ ^ I'll look into it today. Originally Posted by LittleCleoXoXo
Please do..
=)
Wowinfidel,
I guess I should soon ^ ^ I'll look into it today. Originally Posted by LittleCleoXoXo
Tried all my search fu on p411.. still cant find you..