A PSA about references

Guys,

When giving a provider your references, it would be really helpful if you would give more information than just your damn handle. Most girls save clients by their cell number, so least include that at the very least. A first name and physical description is also helpful. An approximate date/time that you saw her. And last but not least, something to jog her memory of you.

That is all.
Exactly. It’s helpful when you send as much information as you can to avoid lots of back and forth.
Guys,

When giving a provider your references, it would be really helpful if you would give more information than just your damn handle. Most girls save clients by their cell number, so least include that at the very least. A first name and physical description is also helpful. An approximate date/time that you saw her. And last but not least, something to jog her memory of you.

That is all. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Guys,

I've never had to jot my cell number down for a provider to remember me. I give a list of providers, verified within the hour.
I've never had to jot my cell number down for a provider to remember me. I give a list of providers, verified within the hour. Originally Posted by scsholar
Well sir, you are the exception to the rule. Consider yourself lucky and go buy a Powerball ticket and put my name on it, will ya?
Well sir, you are the exception to the rule. Consider yourself lucky and go buy a Powerball ticket and put my name on it, will ya? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Now Claire,

I have told family and my college friends that if I ever won Powerball, I would be giving them st least $5 million.

I even considered doing a scholarship in which you tell a joke and make me laugh, I'll donate a million.
Guys,

Hi CSB, remember me? You said I was really handsome and funny.

No? Hrmmm....
I keep my gentlemen by handles. I do not save by phone numbers since some change their hobby number often. I do also ask for a brief description along with age and something that said provide might remember them by.. such as tattoos, a hobby he talked about, maybe he brought her flowers... etc I dont need all the details just a simple hint.
Claire, I need a quick reference. but I'm kind of embarrassed to give so many intimate details about myself. If I gain the courage I will post again.
I keep my gentlemen by handles. I do not save by phone numbers since some change their hobby number often. I do also ask for a brief description along with age and something that said provide might remember them by.. such as tattoos, a hobby he talked about, maybe he brought her flowers... etc I dont need all the details just a simple hint. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Didn’t you save me as “guy with 12+ inch cock”?
Ok Claire, I really need this reference, so here it goes. I'm the guy with medical condition Cephalopoditis. You know, when you have the long tentacles with suction cups instead of arms. Remember me? The guy who sucked your tits and your pussy at the same time? And my cum blinded you when it shot out like black squid ink? Please tell me you remember me.
I only see low volume providers. They remember.
I wonder if I'm still saved in Claire's phone as "name Greek"
  • sydmo
  • 02-21-2018, 06:32 PM
I wonder if I'm still saved in Claire's phone as "name Greek" Originally Posted by assfucker
Claire knows me as "Lame Geek" it's close
Now Claire,

I have told family and my college friends that if I ever won Powerball, I would be giving them st least $5 million.

I even considered doing a scholarship in which you tell a joke and make me laugh, I'll donate a million. Originally Posted by scsholar
Oh, I’ve got jokes!
Didn’t you save me as “guy with 12+ inch cock”? Originally Posted by Alcar0314
Oh damn, I had you as “1.2 inch cock” my bad.