BG youngin'

Title was supposed to be "BP Youngin'"

Has anyone seen this little thing yet on BP?

http://neworleans.backpage.com/Femal...Ad?oid=3026062

Any info much appreciated.

• MrGiz
  • 01-12-2010, 10:56 AM
It's been a long time since I've seen her.... but is it possible, that could be Cassie w/ dark hair?

Giz
  • BIG C
  • 01-12-2010, 01:48 PM
It's been a long time since I've seen her.... but is it possible, that could be Cassie w/ dark hair?

Giz Originally Posted by MrGiz
That would be my first guess.....
I saw an AD for her where she was very, very, vey thin several weeks ago on BP, (was it BP?) with plastered down red hair. WB incall! Failed to mention it with the ASPD thing going on.
BigCats

Giz Originally Posted by MrGiz
Definitely no, in my opinion. Cassie advertises periodically on BP, although I can't find her ads right now. She doesn't look so good, at least her pics. She's still very thin and blonde.

Just saw bigcat's post. I have to disagree about the hair color. I remember it as blonde. But you are right about her look. Her hair was severely pulled back.
Definitely not Cassie. Last ad I saw for her she looked very unhealthy compared to when I first saw her years ago. Also, this young lady is traveling with that brunette Lacey who's been around for the last few months.