Where's A Good Place To Play...

Having grew up in Houston everybody knows about Mr. Patel's No Tell Motels... Scottish Inn, Palace Inn, etc. When I moved to the Metroplex 3.5 years ago, I knew and used a couple of places to play in the Garland/Mesquite area, but it was full price to an extent...about 60.

Now that I'm in SW Fort Worth, I've got to start all over again finding a spot or two to play in town. Does anyone have any suggestions that are decent places? Not just here in FTW, but the Metroplex in general?

Look forward to hearing your responses...thanks in advance!
depending on when you wanna hold your play session,
but dayuse.com might have some legit hotel suggestions.
tho, for example, on wed next week, only the Holiday Inn Express Fort Worth Downtown was listed at $75.

good luck in finding a play session locale!
Depending on your hygienic requirements, and making do with a couch, New Fine Arts will work for only $20. Actually had a couple of my regulars request it, guess it fulfills a certain exhibitionist kink.
Even Motel 6 will run you $75 or so after taxes. Anything lower than that I would not set foot in. The days of a modest buy nice place to play for $50 are long gone.

Use Priceline or similar online sites to get better prices. Check the web site of the chains. Sometimes they have even better prices. If I do need to get a place, I pay with PayPal as much as possible. I use it to buy and sell items so sending a payment to it from my back account is completely normal.