Encounter: Turned another Paige in Lake City

User ID: -
Date: 7/29/2019
Name: Paige
Phone: 3526513062
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://gainesville.skipthegames.com/...e/923609690760
City: Lake City
State: Florida
Address: near local middle school
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, CFS (doggy)
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: mid-back, brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Maybe 5'-6" and 150. Not heavy, but not thin. A little pudge around the middle with large natural breasts that have lost their perk.
Recommendation: Yes
Following up...
I get a text from miss Paige asking to borrow $25 or 'do a visit now' so she can have the cash she needs to get her daughter from baby daddy in G'ville. Man, I hope this does not become a habit/problem. I met her today and 'loaned' her a little cash in hopes of not having to find out if there is any crazy associated with her. Plus, I'm just a nice guy.
Following up...
I get a text from miss Paige asking to borrow $25 or 'do a visit now' so she can have the cash she needs to get her daughter from baby daddy in G'ville. Man, I hope this does not become a habit/problem. I met her today and 'loaned' her a little cash in hopes of not having to find out if there is any crazy associated with her. Plus, I'm just a nice guy. Originally Posted by Jbvo35
Big mistake. Change your phone and/or email address so she can't reach you. You didn't even dig her that much!