busy girl??? why bother? <---seriously???

Hi guys, I wanted to ask a question...

I have heard from a few gents about..." i have been looking towards you for awhile but always figured you would be busy"

Seriously...is it being shy? You should not assume that someone is busy..

What is the guys opinion for this one? Do you stay away from SOME providers because of this "reason"

Just a friendly inquiry....
That might work in the dating world but here? Sounds like a blow off excuse to me.
a BS excuse.....a busy girl is a talented girl, which is a good thing.
That might work in the dating world but here? Sounds like a blow off excuse to me. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Actually ... its not ... I know there is probably a tight wire to be navigated by the providers on this one ... and I used to be a culprit of the "figured you were always busy" mindset.

If you (I) am interested in a provider, we sometimes naturally assume that all the other guys are also, and she her dance card must be constantly filled. Especially (another pothole for the ladies) if she has just run an incredible ad or special ... I saw it ... so did everyone else, her phone must be ringing off the hook.

And ... back to the old "illusion" theme ... I'm never excited about thinking about being the third or fourth guest of the day when I see a lady, so, if I am interested in a lady, I would wait and hopefully (for me) the initial excitement about .. a new lady ... an existing lady's ad, etc. would die down just a bit. Ladies, believe it or not, most of us guys, want to feel like we're "special" at least to some degree, even if that "degree" is just not being "next on the assembly line"

I was talking to a provider a little while back and, until then ... didn't realize how hard ladies sometimes have to work to make the phone ring. I think its just a consequence of the great thing we guys have here in the DFW area. So ... I decided from that point, I will assume nothing, contact the lady I'm interested in seeing, and then see where it leads. I may get a "I can't ... I'm booked up", but I may just get a pleasant surprise and possibly (at least in my feeble mind's eye) make a lady's day a little better also.
There is always the exception to the rule :-) I would agree there are a few guys like yourself. But, I still contend most of the time its a way to avoid telling her hes not interested.
Then why would someone call if they werent interested in the first place LOL! I think its a BS excuse but oh well.... what I hate is I prefer morning and afternoons, everyone calls me late at night!
I can understand the "line" thing, that is why i space them out as far as i can to practice my first rule HYGIENE. It helps that I am a low volume provider.

Happy Screwing!
Then why would someone call if they werent interested in the first place LOL! I think its a BS excuse but oh well.... what I hate is I prefer morning and afternoons, everyone calls me late at night!
I can understand the "line" thing, that is why i space them out as far as i can to practice my first rule HYGIENE. It helps that I am a low volume provider.

Happy Screwing! Originally Posted by alecia
Okay ... now I'm confused ... I can understand using this as a BS comment if you are in chat with someone, or meet at a social function. But why would anyone make the effort to "call" a provider ... just to give her a BS excuse NOT to see her?

And in my days of "assuming providers were always busy", I kept my "she must be too busy" thoughts to myself. I assumed she was busy and just didn't pick up the phone .... or send the email request.
I assumed she was busy and just didn't pick up the phone .... or send the email request. Originally Posted by ftworthmale
Well how the heck would you know if you never called or sent an email?? ....lol

Happy Screwing! Originally Posted by alecia
I would think having a job would lead to more evening meets. It does for me. I'll get interested in seeing someone, but her hours end at 3 pm. Not everyone can just leave work to get laid. lol
Quite the proper answer Sophie!
Cheers!
A few months ago while in Vegas I took a chance and called a very we'll known provider who I thought you needed like months pre booking. Lucky for me she was available. Had a great time.
Never assume, she's too busy. In most cases there are too many others thinking the same thing. So she's not as busy as a good provide should be.
But I do wait if I see a few reviews that are good on a lady. It's the line in my mind syndrom,
Never assume, she's too busy. In most cases there are too many others thinking the same thing. So she's not as busy as a good provide should be.
But I do wait if I see a few reviews that are good on a lady. It's the line in my mind syndrom,
I would think having a job would lead to more evening meets. It does for me. I'll get interested in seeing someone, but her hours end at 3 pm. Not everyone can just leave work to get laid. lol Originally Posted by Jobe0111

I'm confused.
  • S-Man
  • 11-30-2010, 09:10 PM
In my college days, I heard a similar excuse when I'd inquire to friends why they wouldn't ask the hot coed on a date.