When one of your local favorites travel... how does it effect you???

Are you bothered, hurt, happy for her, offended, do you tend to worry their safety is at risk due to all the new clients and different town, or is it irrelevant because you have plenty of options?

I'm sad to say this but IM leaving DALLAS....

Only for a couple days!!! haha I have never worked outside of Dallas! My reg are outstanding people and I have been blessed to not have a reason to travel far. That being said.... It really is A BIG DEAL to me, because my regulars are going to have to change their routine and I kinda like having them to myself ;( lol But I NEED TO HAVE FUN AND GET OUT THE D for a little bit traveling soon to Austin then Houston!!

SO?
Does it affect you when the girl you want to see is leaving YOUR town TO TRAVEL.... ;( Or.... do you ever get flustered when the girl you want to see does not leave her hometown and travel in your area ?

I might be over caring about this issue... but I would be heart broken if my regular booked with somebody cause I wanna travel, and something were to happen to him. ( Robbed, hurt, NOT PLEASE ?)

ok well let me know what yall think

Ill miss yall!

ALL OPINIONS WEL"CUM"ED

Always Wet,
Brooke cUmsaloT aka Brookie
It's all business to me- I trust she knows what's she doing and is going somewhere safe.
Well I guess there are some men like you But I know deep down some men really get attached..... My sessions are 100% so I know that feelings could grow, when two people are being themselfs.... and "cummingalot" hehe Guess You just have to be smart on how ya hobby with the ones you enjoy
Yeah, it bothers me if she is a favorite and for the reasons you listed...her safety. There is certainly more risk to it than seeing regulars.
If you care at all, it would have to matter to you.
Nope
if i were to be concerned about the safety of all my favs, then i'd need to start being concerned about the safety of all my friends, family, fellow workers, people who are in dire straits in my city, county, state, nation, world!! and if i did that, i'd spend ALL my time being concerned or worrying about them. so, i concentrate on my family and closest friends. then other friends, fellow workers, and my favs.

besides, there's not a whole lot i can do about my favs other than pass along info and insight and tips. unless i want to run their lives, which i cannot and will not do.

the point is brooke, does it matter to you if your favs/regulars are concerned about your safety?? and if so, why?

and if you "know deep down some men really get attached", then i would think it would be incumbent upon you to make sure they know there is a big line between you and them [real life vs. this sub-culture life], if you want one there. otherwise, they may one day think one thing about your "relationshp" with them and you might think another. it might cause conflicts or broken hearts.

so, as the boy scouts say, be prepared before you go out into the world.

and as your parent might have said, put on your warm overcoat before you go outside.

finally, paraphrasing what a MD PhD said on the ADD/ADHD pgm on Ch 13 KERA last nite, "when you drive a car, you have to look forward. there is a rear view mirror to let you know where you've been and to learn from. but you have to look forward."
Business is business in my opinion...in work lives we are all replaceable and i dont think this hobby is any different for a client or provider....sorry if that sounds harsh but it is what it is
Brookie, just please be safe, physically and emotionally.
There is only one gal that I worry about and actually get a little jealous when I think about her being with other guys. When we are together, I feel a true connection and hate when we have to part ways.

I had feelings for her, but never wanted to mention anything because I didn't want to put myself out there like that. I kept telling myself that this was business for her, plain and simple.

I finally spilled my guts to her and took a chance. Unfortunately, I wasn't Richard Gere in this story. We agreed that we would keep it business. I do still think about her and worry when I notice her traveling.

Moral - There is no room for emotions in this hobby of ours. Check yourself when you start to get attached and always remember that it's her job to make you feel this way.
  • zont
  • 12-01-2010, 04:20 PM
For most of us, there is a brief period in life where we are able to travel before being tied down by a regular job, kids, caring for relatives, or whatever. One of the advantages of the business (for the ladies) is the ability to travel, have fun, and make themselves into even more interesting and delightful persons. This assumes that the lady is completely unattached; some are and some are not.

I say, Brookie, if this interests you, go for it!
I say hit the road Brookie, just play safe and travel to etex sometime. I've had the Brookie experience and I would like to have it again.
Travel if you wish and don't loose any sleep over it. We will survive your absence and celebrate your return.
It does not bother me one bit.
I was told that when a favorite leaves town for alittle while, it just gives the hobbist time to see what else is out there or see the girls that have caught their eye before, but if they are your true ATF they will never forget you and will always come back to see you!!!
Moral - There is no room for emotions in this hobby of ours. Check yourself when you start to get attached and always remember that it's her job to make you feel this way. Originally Posted by Jasser
slight adjustment - there is a LITTLE room for emotions, but you need to check yourself to make sure that any feelings that you towards have are reciprocated. if they arent, step back. if they are, step forward.