Reviews linked to profile

So I am not too sure how else to make this known, so figured a public post might do the trick

I've received SO many private messages and emails telling me that 2/4 reviews linked to my profile are for someone named Diana that works in Austin...One of which is a "No" recommendation!

I have messaged a few different moderators about this problem over the past month and have yet to receive a response about this...

Anyone have any suggestions what to do now?!?

Xoxo Diana Austin
Diana, I read the reviews and it is clearly someone else. The MODS should remove them from being linked to you.

I really like the feature of being able to easily see reviews on a certain Provider, but they have to be accurate to be fair to the Providers
you didn't message me but I've removed them now that it has been brought to my attention. -rak
Haha didn't realize making a post would make it that much faster - thanks!!!!
Haha didn't realize making a post would make it that much faster - thanks!!!! Originally Posted by Diana Austin
anytime. you'll notice now who assigned the two remaining correctly assigned reviews (if you can see that)
Wow, I don't believe I have heard of you before Diana but glad to know you are a part or our little community. Very nice showcase, and I must add that even though I'm not really a breastessas man, yours are magnificent! Just sayin'. . .