Ascendant Hatred

• oeb11
  • 01-22-2021, 08:19 AM
The party of hatred for all in disagreement, denial, delusions, and overbearing political correctness is ascendant- at the moment.
DPST/CCP had best be sure you pack the SC and forbid 2022 elections - the results of the next two years of China/Xi ownership of the oval Office and Congress will be disastrous.

hatred rules - as shown by teh DPSTLSM and the pursuit and prosecution of Trump and all who voted for him - as AOC states - re-education camps for all Trump voters
and for Trump - a star chamber Dc or sdny prosecution on 'Trumped up " charges - the hatred and blame of Trump will never extinguish in teh tiny black hearts of the DPST's.

Who now pursue a course MLK would be horrified By!

So what's your point, Chicken Little? A little well placed hatred can work wonders.
Anybody make sense of that post?

Anybody?

Seek professional help, little guy.

• oeb11
  • 01-22-2021, 08:31 AM
are teh DPST/CCP minion censors stalking much????
  • WTF
  • 01-22-2021, 08:36 AM
are teh DPST/CCP minion censors stalking much???? Originally Posted by oeb11
How can you accuse anyone of stalking you?

You've started 50 threads all saying the exact same thing.

You'd have to go back 3 pages to find a thread you haven't dropped one of your DPST turds words in.
Anybody make sense of that post? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
oeb is predicting the fracture of the Dim party due to darkness (infighting).
I thought you guys were experienced in polit speak. Which btw now has dialect accents of religious speak.
any attempt at reprogramming needs to be done to the dimocrats

at least talk to them about loving America and it constitution

the sad thing is, on the very first day, biden signed an executive order banishing the 1776 project and removing it from the presidential website

get the projects paper and read it sometime

the left has lied about America and has the nyt funded 1619 project, which historians have criticized, but oh well

biden is not strong enough to do that which is right, he cant stand up to these liars

he also x-ed out the keystone xl pipeline and eliminated well over 1.8 billion of payroll

all you have to do is learn to code and you will be ok

its bad for America but good for me, as all it will do is raise the price of oil
The party of hatred for all in disagreement, denial, delusions, and overbearing political correctness is ascendant- at the moment.
DPST/CCP had best be sure you pack the SC and forbid 2022 elections - the results of the next two years of China/Xi ownership of the oval Office and Congress will be disastrous.

hatred rules - as shown by teh DPSTLSM and the pursuit and prosecution of Trump and all who voted for him - as AOC states - re-education camps for all Trump voters
and for Trump - a star chamber Dc or sdny prosecution on 'Trumped up " charges - the hatred and blame of Trump will never extinguish in teh tiny black hearts of the DPST's.

Who now pursue a course MLK would be horrified By!

Originally Posted by oeb11

• oeb11
  • 01-23-2021, 06:01 AM
as I wrote - Hatred Ascendant - towards all not kowtowing to the fiden marxist crime syndicate and the DPST/CCP Congress and its' chinese masters!
  • oeb11
  • 01-23-2021, 06:01 AM
  • WTF
  • 01-23-2021, 06:16 AM

its bad for America but good for me, as all it will do is raise the price of oil Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
You think Biden is the reason the price of oil may rise?
as I wrote - Hatred Ascendant - towards all not kowtowing to the fiden marxist crime syndicate and the DPST/CCP Congress and its' chinese masters! Originally Posted by oeb11
So what's your point, Chicken Little? A little well placed hatred can work wonders. Originally Posted by Lapdog

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what the people attacking the capital were thinking and saying.

I'm sure you're right. Those people didn't know how to define "well placed," though. Anything worth doing is worth doing right. Maybe next time they'll choose a better leader.