You FBSM girls ruined it

So today I got to get a "regular" massage. Now before hobby world, I would have thought it was awesome. Now I just kept thinking, "dammit there is no 'flip'".

So, hats off to you girls who provide awesome massages and then make sure we are COMPLETELY relaxed.

...as we stumble out on weak legs.

Same goes for bbbj. Just no comparison in the civie world.
  • Tetas
  • 11-29-2012, 05:05 PM
I haven't ventured much into the FBSM world, so I'm just the opposite.
When I get a good massage and actually get a flip, the lady has to work at getting me hard because I'm so relaxed from the rest of it!
Lol. Me too but that's the fun part! Just sayin...
Lol got a reg message about a year ago from a cute 30 year old milf, kept the tent pitched the hole time. She couldn't even look at when as I was paying on the way out lol
I know what you mean...I dont think I could do a legit massage ever again.
When I get a good massage and actually get a flip, the lady has to work at getting me hard because I'm so relaxed from the rest of it! Originally Posted by riday

I like your excuse. I think I'll use it next time I can't make a FBSM work the way it should.

I just got a regular L0 fantastic relaxing massage. They are in a class of their own. To compare it to FBSM is like comparing a freshly brewed cup of Blue Mountain coffee to a Schlitz - they aren't the same thing.
When I get a good massage and actually get a flip, the lady has to work at getting me hard because I'm so relaxed from the rest of it! Originally Posted by riday

I like your excuse. I think I'll use it next time I can't make a FBSM work the way it should.

I just got a regular L0 fantastic relaxing massage. They are in a class of their own. To compare it to FBSM is like comparing a freshly brewed cup of Blue Mountain coffee to a Single Malt scotch` - they aren't the same thing but both are great.
[QUOTE=OldGrump;1051961461
I just got a regular L0 fantastic relaxing massage. They are in a class of their own. To compare it to FBSM is like comparing a freshly brewed cup of Blue Mountain coffee to a Schlitz - they aren't the same thing.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I've been to all the FBSM providers that I can think of and none come close to an experienced, trained LMT for a real quality massage.

FBSMassage should be changed to FBSRub, the massage part becomes a joke.
Go see Terralyn. She's LMT and more.