observation about behavior

• fryec
  • 01-29-2014, 08:29 PM
Is it me or does there seem to be an unusually high level of anger towards each other here on the board lately.

I've read a couple of posts where guys calling other guys liars, bs ers, and ladies being rude when providing refs.

Just wonder if the earth's poles are reversing or some weird phenomenon going on, or has human nature and stupidity finally infected our community.

Peace
I hope not I like being nice and getting along
Just you....

Its been pretty tame around here lately.
I know thats right.
Is it me or does there seem to be an unusually high level of anger towards each other here on the board lately.

I've read a couple of posts where guys calling other guys liars, bs ers, and ladies being rude when providing refs.

Just wonder if the earth's poles are reversing or some weird phenomenon going on, or has human nature and stupidity finally infected our community.

Peace Originally Posted by fryec
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
Albert Einstein
  • fryec
  • 01-29-2014, 09:41 PM
Maybe I'm overly sensitive. Must have been the Grammys the other night.
He is PMSing is all.
I've been on my best behavior

But really, co-ed and other parts of the board haven't been too out-of-control lately... And to me that's a good thing... But others enjoy coming on here to read the daily dose of drama so who knows. It'll resurface again or someone will provoke someone else soon enough I'm sure but I, for one, would say keep the positive threads coming & keep the drama to a minimum.

XO Savannah
It's been really ugly around here lately. Certain people like drama. Certain people are bullies and think if they are unpleasant enough, they can chase others away.

It's sad...
Every so often it resembles the comments section that follows most news stories...out of control and childish. At that point I tune out and find something else of value to read. Drama not needed here.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
Albert Einstein Originally Posted by Gabrielle TallCoolOne
TCO, you knowing that quote makes you so hot......
Not just you.
Every so often it resembles the comments section that follows most news stories...out of control and childish. At that point I tune out and find something else of value to read. Drama not needed here. Originally Posted by aubie79
Ah... The inter webs... Most (not all) would not say the shit in person to someone's face that they say on here. Anonymous ability has that effect.
it's Not just you. though I think dallas "drama" and hostility wise has been pretty chill Austin, SA, and houston....not so much
Ah... The inter webs... Most (not all) would not say the shit in person to someone's face that they say on here. Anonymous ability has that effect. Originally Posted by falconbueller
You are 100% correct.