Looking for nominations

Yeah, it's a little early but I think we need to start thinking about nominations for VICE PRESIDENT under Trump. The lefties can start their own thread once they figure out who they have to run for PRESIDENT.

For the GOP, I'm looking for three nominees; the one you think might be the nominee, the one you'd like to see be the nominee, and that proverbial dark horse candidate from left field. We'll tally the results at some point and have a nominating process of our own.
Of course, we have different standards that the democrats do for nominations. We like to choose people who can do the job of number 1 if it falls to them and not a check box for style.

My choices:

Ron DeSantis
Nikki Haley
Kanye West

For the GOP, I'm looking for three nominees; the one you think might be the nominee, the one you'd like to see be the nominee, and that proverbial dark horse candidate from left field. We'll tally the results at some point and have a nominating process of our own.

My choices:

Ron DeSantis
Nikki Haley
Kanye West Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
My choices:

The warden of his prison

His cell mate

Thomas Robb

Claiming, like Duke, to represent a "kinder, gentler" Klan, Robb followed in Duke's media-exploiting footsteps with the added boon of expanded Internet communications. Robb's was the first Klan site on the Web and he managed to develop a number of linked sites, thus creating the impression of a mushrooming cyber-movement. A gifted public speaker, Robb was also an adherent and pastor of Christian Identity theology who wooed his listeners with speeches embracing a more subtle form of hate cloaked behind white "pride" and Christian compassion.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...s-ku-klux-klan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgAVA-tHRp4

Hello moderator. This is a hijack. I said, if the lefties want to do their own nomination, start your own thread. Penalize this nut job please.
Good luck.

Corny doesn't know how the internet works. This guy teaches children. But I'm the psycho. Right. Yeah. Sure.
I vote for Kanye West as VP from the OP's trio. Trump is a complete joke and Kanye may even make Trump look smart for once. Who doesn't want pure comedy and complete ineptitude?

Dude, are you really serious with this bullshit? How can anyone take that list even remotely seriously when it includes a rapper with self-admitted mental health problems, married and divorced a skank Kardashian and no political experience whatsoever?

My answer would be Haley out of that group because she seems to have a brain. But the question is so damn silly to me that I just gave my opinion to stay on topic, so I don't get any points.

By the way, there are too many smart Republicans out there who will never vote for Trump again, so his VP is irrelevant. They're smart enough to know that if you vote for Trump, you get Biden for another 4 years and nobody wants to take that risk other than extreme Trumpettes which thankfully, are the extreme minority. His stupid old orange fat ass is just opportunistic click bait now for media from all of the raging and whining from his clueless cult - nothing more and nothing less.
Tim Scott. DeSantis would not sit in the background for 4 years like Pence did.
I vote for Kanye West as VP from the OP's trio. Trump is a complete joke and Kanye may even make Trump look smart for once. Who doesn't want pure comedy and complete ineptitude?

Dude, are you really serious with this bullshit? How can anyone take that list even remotely seriously when it includes a rapper with self-admitted mental health problems, married and divorced a skank Kardashian and no political experience whatsoever?

My answer would be Haley out of that group because she seems to have a brain. But the question is so damn silly to me that I just gave my opinion to stay on topic, so I don't get any points.

By the way, there are too many smart Republicans out there who will never vote for Trump again, so his VP is irrelevant. They're smart enough to know that if you vote for Trump, you get Biden for another 4 years and nobody wants to take that risk other than extreme Trumpettes which thankfully, are the extreme minority. His stupid old orange fat ass is just opportunistic click bait now for media from all of the raging and whining from his clueless cult - nothing more and nothing less. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

With the hurricane-of-a-shitstorm barreling down on the dumpster fire, Barley really (really?) really thinks there is a chance he gets the nomination.

The passion for him is there. I mean, just look at this. Nobody serious takes neither Barley nor dump serious.

But they believe. Might as well have a Grand Wizard as your running mate.

Remember when he "reported" me for the severed head in effigy? Thing is, I don't know if he's trying to be funny, as he's tried to be in the past. Or if he really thinks like that.

Damn shame for his students.
Pence again.....only person stupid enough to run with Trump
I'd think Marjorie Taylor Greene would be a good match up.
There are plenty stupid enough to want to be selected. I posted before my "vacation" that Lindsey Graham wants to run with him. To shove his hands up dump's ass and tell him what to do, say and think.
I am disappointed! I thought this thread was about nominations for DSOY.
I am disappointed! I thought this thread was about nominations for DSOY. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

are you considering running? again.

bahahahhaaaaaa

i nominate TWK as VP to His Regal Majesty The Lord Emperor Donald Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse.

bahahahhhaaaaa
Once again, we have an attempted hijack but since this was a masterclass in trolling, I'll let it pass. Nearly every lefty dropped their pants and showed their ass to us. Only one person responded seriously, Speed Racer.

Maybe I should repost the OP with Tulsi Gabbard as the third choice. They'll fall for it again, like they always do.
... President Trump will be the one to choose, mate.

We'll let Him decide who the VP will be. ...

#### Salty
Noem/Gabbard in 28. That would really fuck up the left. Two women, one a woman of color, a veteran, a governor, both attractive.