URL / Website: http://www.kkspasanantonio.com/
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Naco Perrin Blvd, San Antonio, TX 78217
Activities: Massage, L3, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Mid back, brown with blonde highlights
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5ft, Chinese, pretty, slender, firm body, gorgeous natural tits, nice nipples. To me ... Very sexy.
Recommendation: Yes
Y'all gonna get this place shut down with the reviews! Keep it to yourself!!
Kk spa is different from K Spa. Just pay attention to the location/number to be sure. I haven’t been to this one, but I haven’t heard of this place not wanting reviews.
KK spa did get a visit from LE at that time too. They are as popular as QQ. I haven’t visited this spa since after COVID.
Thats what this page is for. To do reviews.
Since they were busted by LE, they have been cutting back on extras and trying to bring in some ladies that are LMT. These girls don't want to lose their license.
  • Pots
  • 05-25-2024, 05:43 PM
Thats what this page is for. To do reviews. Originally Posted by Hot4uhotness

Yeah bro totally, post all the reviews despite our posts contributing to cops raiding the spas and them closing 4 locations in 6 months. Be sure to post your personal information too so we can make sure you aren't a shill posting fake reviews.
Yeah bro totally, post all the reviews despite our posts contributing to cops raiding the spas and them closing 4 locations in 6 months. Be sure to post your personal information too so we can make sure you aren't a shill posting fake reviews. Originally Posted by Pots

1: Why haven't the hundreds of other well reviewed providers and establishments been shut down?

2: What's the point in a review board?

3: And cops have been raiding spas long before the internet.

4: The 3 biggest reasons they get shut down are.....PAY ATTENTION

a: Politician's
b: Angry Wives

c: And the girls make mistakes when undercover is present.
Pots are you talking about my fake reviews. You better look at how long i have been on this board and how many reviews I have posted. Sit back and do you. But dont come at me because I dont share your same point of view. With your 4 reviews. Lol
+1 Hotness..No fake reviews from you..Not sure what Pots is talking about.
You don't wanna see reviews then why are you here?
Thanks Mr Tex. I always try to be spot on. But sometimes people try to be white knights or be the review police. I will review anywhere ai go until moderators tell me otherwise. Happy AMPing all
This is just an observation, but Katies and Yanan were located in fairly nice strip malls. An establishment of this nature will stand out. They had a bulls eye on them, especially when Katies changed its business model and business went crazy. W New Spa is in an older strip mall, and has a smoke shop and liquor store next to it. It blends in. In these nice places, the other business probably complain to the strip mall owner. I've also heard stories in the grapevine of LEO putting pressure on the strip mall owners to not renew the lease of the AMPs
It's all part of the plan:
Northeast Corridor (NEC) Revitalization Program
https://www.sanantonio.gov/Planning/NEC

Between LE undercover bust and this NORTHEAST CORRIDOR (NEC) REVITALIZATION PROGRAM.Rub and Tugs will be shutting down.
  • Pots
  • 05-29-2024, 11:53 AM
Pots are you talking about my fake reviews. You better look at how long i have been on this board and how many reviews I have posted. Sit back and do you. But dont come at me because I dont share your same point of view. With your 4 reviews. Lol Originally Posted by Hot4uhotness

No you're right, I misunderstood you so my bad. I was heated after dirty made it seem like our reviews don't matter like if LEOs don't know this site exists. Gets old