Breasts or Backsides or...

...maybe the best of both worlds. I have to admit a weakness for both. In keeping with a bit lighter theme, help me out ladies by showing your charms!
...maybe the best of both worlds. I have to admit a weakness for both. In keeping with a bit lighter theme, help me out ladies by showing your charms! Originally Posted by Tony Patella
yes I agree...I love not having to choose...who is she?
Very much so on the breasts
The second picture looks like something out of SI.

Since I am an ass man, I vote the first one. The figure, pose, lighting,elegance, & b/w make it breathless.
How about legs? A girls gotta have sexy legs. Boobies are fun to play with tho
....a Dallas lovely for sure...and a perfect example of having the best of both worlds!
"Both" (when asked by Jerry if he wanted $20M or 2 years . . .)

Same answer applies here!

Flyer
that does not help answer this questions. while there be other women as or near as sexy as tara i cannot imagine a woman in the past present or future who combines such a perfect tush with such an incredible chest. i imagine during doggie you gotta switch positions to view those boobs, during cowgirl ya gotta flip to view that perfect backside. i guess we should all have such difficult choices to deal with.
Very much so on the breasts Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Thanks Tony

She is beautiful!
Can I enter?

• JnR82
  • 09-28-2010, 09:50 AM
Not much of a breast man here. I love long legs and a nice round handful of ass.

Like this:

....a Dallas lovely for sure...and a perfect example of having the best of both worlds! Originally Posted by Tony Patella

OMG...that is a sight to behold...thanks for the post
Booooooobs!!!
I love great proportionate legs, short or long, well shaped, smooth, sleek, bare or in stockings going all the way from the feet to the ass. Muscular legs and well defined calves are very sexy. Bare, freshly shaved legs that have lotion rubbed into them to make them shine a bit are very sexy to me.

Then there is the ass. I love the peach fuzz on it and the goose bumps to rise. It makes something else rise for me. Goose bumps are the hottest thing to me almost as much as dirty talk.

The little dimples at the top of a woman's ass are exciting to me. The beautiful curve of the lower back going down on the cheeks is awesome and the round curve of the overall shape of the butt cheeks and hips is just too much to bear sometimes. It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it from some I have seen in real life.

Although I am partial to proportionate asses, even big ones that are well shaped are great to admire. I am not an admirer of an ass you can sit a beer can on while the woman is standing up.

I guess you could call me an ass worshiper. Much more than breasts anyway.

The whole package