Bored

Why am I bored on a Friday night?
No money for pussy?

Torito
Shut up, Singleguy.........NO WHINING ALLOWED! We have enough of that already!
There are only 2 rules:

Rule number one is "No Whining"

Rule number two is to refer to rule number one.....

GTC
Man, I was so bored the other night that I tried milking my nipples. Wha...?! I ran out of regular milk and wanted to have cereal (I didn't feel like going to the store either). After a couple of hours of failure, I realized I dislocated my one of my nipples. I then tried to grab a hold of one of my kittehs, but their ninja skills were too uber for me and their teets wouldn't have produced a sufficient amount of milk anyway. I bet ya Chuck Norris can milk his nipples via his beard!

Bah! I'm going back to my midget search dammit! Look...! A unicorn!
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-09-2010, 11:00 AM
I've found there's only one part of me I can milk effectively, but the product doesn't go very well with my Cap'n Crunch.
Man, I was so bored the other night that I tried milking my nipples. Wha...?! I ran out of regular milk and wanted to have cereal (I didn't feel like going to the store either). After a couple of hours of failure, I realized I dislocated my one of my nipples. I then tried to grab a hold of one of my kittehs, but their ninja skills were too uber for me and their teets wouldn't have produced a sufficient amount of milk anyway. I bet ya Chuck Norris can milk his nipples via his beard!

Bah! I'm going back to my midget search dammit! Look...! A unicorn! Originally Posted by Neotek
next time that happens you can come get mine....lol