anyone enjoy READING about sex???

It would be my pleasure to have anyone and everyone that gets turned on when reading something naughty and a wee bit nice please visit me @

masterhead69.wordpress.com

I look forward to any and all criticism. Thank you.

Sweet Dreams & Vivid Fantasies!
Got me thick n hard!
I enjoy your blog
LL:

I had seen and read some of your blogs prior to your stream. Never a criticism on writing. It is personal and does tell a story. What I find interesting is the development of a plot to the point of intimacy. Also, the description of intimacy from a woman's standpoint.

Thanks for taking the time.

AP

It would be my pleasure to have anyone and everyone that gets turned on when reading something naughty and a wee bit nice please visit me @

masterhead69.wordpress.com

I look forward to any and all criticism. Thank you.

Sweet Dreams & Vivid Fantasies! Originally Posted by Laney Lixx
enjoyable read. would love to hear the rest of the story on the mugging and robbery. those boys ought to be locked up.
I was kinda disappointed that I didn't get a blog posting.
to be honest, most dont. it depends on whats going on at the time in my life. You, however, lol... wow. I had already blogged that day and was far too worn out when you left to have written. Next day... other things just keep going on so i write that.
You certainly DESERVE one. Please feel free to cum gimme something fresh to tell my audience about. You certainly gave me a fabulous time! I'd love a do-over. wink wink
Thanks for the blog post, my version will be coming in a review.
But you better call me first next time she misbehaves. I have some other ideas and plans for the two of you. LOL
NLN told me you had nice things to say about me! I may be coming thru again in a couple weeks. I'll let you know.