Seeking Arrangements...

I signed up on this site over a year and I can't remember if I used my personal info. Is their anyway to have this info deleted? I don't want to get divorced if that site is hacked. Help somebody!
You can edit your profile and take your personal info off. I know I did that a year ago on SA and if you have your real c-card on their change that to a pre-paid card. I know I have a hobby card I use for stuff like that.

But nothing is fool proof once you got your personal info on any site it may be on there some where. The best way to not have it on there is to never use Real live info on any play site.
You can edit your profile and take your personal info off. I know I did that a year ago on SA and if you have your real c-card on their change that to a pre-paid card. I know I have a hobby card I use for stuff like that. Originally Posted by Jjsunday
Exactly JJ, adult friend finder burned me years ago on my credit card. I use a prepaid card that only has just enough money put on it to cover what I am doing.
What is a good pre-paid card? I know stupid question. I am still a newbie to some degree.
Let's see...Wal-Mart has a whole rack dedicated to various cards - iHop, iTunes, Omaha Steaks, Olive Garden, etc...but if you want one for nefarious purposes, you might try a Visa card.
The green dot visa cards you used to get at Rite Aid or CVS worked well for me. My bank has a prepaid visa that automatically gets 100 bucks deposited on it every month, from a regular checking account. I use a different prepaid visa from my bank that I give to the sugar baby. Keeps me from over spending on her and keeps the lil blonde in check to a point, with out handing her a regular credit card.
The green dot visa cards you used to get at Rite Aid or CVS worked well for me. My bank has a prepaid visa that automatically gets 100 bucks deposited on it every month, from a regular checking account. I use a different prepaid visa from my bank that I give to the sugar baby. Keeps me from over spending on her and keeps the lil blonde in check to a point, with out handing her a regular credit card. Originally Posted by SaltyDog71

When its transfered or deposited to the visa automatically, what does it show up on your monthly statement? Xo
When its transfered or deposited to the visa automatically, what does it show up on your monthly statement? Xo Originally Posted by NaughtyLittleNative
The same as an automatic bill pay or transfer. I guess that might be an issue to the married fellows. The S.O. might see the bank statement and start asking questions.

I have automatic transfers to savings accounts, IRA's, and a few bills. They all show up basically the same. Shows the amount and account number.
Don't you have to use your real world info for prepaid cards? I got a wal mart card a year ago, and still had to give my real info. they are not anonymous.
Don't you have to use your real world info for prepaid cards? I got a wal mart card a year ago, and still had to give my real info. they are not anonymous. Originally Posted by night_shift
Any thing that can be possibly be used to launder money will have to have a SSN attached to it. Even getting a money order at the post office over $1000 you have to fill out special papers. The whole point is to keep your real cards from being hacked. If someone gets the prepaid card info, even though it can still possibly be traced back it will be more difficult. The websites and forums you have to worry about your personal info being released. So you add as many layers as possible to prevent that. If the local cops get it, they have limited resources and will probably not go after a hobbyist with only 100 bucks traceable to a prepaid card. The FBI has almost unlimited resources and can go after almost anyone. However if you have done something to draw the attention of the feds you probably have bigger problems than a prepaid visa card.
Ok, I called the billing dept for seeking arrangements. The guy told me they don't have stored info for paypal accounts, only a tranaction numbers. Good thing because I used my paypal account.
You interested in some land under the Gulf? I own a thriving sand bar business opportunity and would love to have a business partner to share in the administration and profits. I'd let you buy half of the business for only $500k. Just be willing to work the night shift, and we're in business.
Wow, only 500K, what a smoking deal. Would you take a check?
Are you telling me I was lied to?
I wouldn't be surprised if your info was stored on the infamous weiner-drive. It's probably 50/50...