Is there a practicle limit to how many people must become enslaved, impoverished and destroyed by the Demonicrats this election cycle?

Hell NO! Not at all. Everyone is in peril! Think they won't cull some of their own? What about AOC-wing, aka wingnut-wing, versus old guard of the Demonicrats? Who's expendable?

Expect many deaths from all manner of the unthinkable, as if it isn't bad enough now. Muh Russia? Ukraine? COVID? Race riots? Pig flu? Those are just the background music for people entering the arena. They're not even the warm-up acts. Can you say TEOTWAWKI? How about TEOTWAWKI-WROL?

Rumors Swirl: Supreme Court Justices Samuel Alito, Clarence Thomas May Retire

Supreme Court Justices Samuel Alito and Clarence Thomas may be planning to retire soon, according to rumors in the media Wednesday....

...Therefore, it is possible that whoever is president for the next four years could have the opportunity to make four Supreme Court appointments.

Though I kinda doubt Roberts or Thomas will retire soon, but it pretty much explains the reasoning (sic) that has been driving the Demonicrats into such a frothy Demonic blather for the last four years. But if they even leaked that they might be retiring, we will be turned to ash in the blink of a Demonic eye. Who said this wouldn't be Biblical?

Think, pray, prepare, get range time, wash your damned hands, Vote Republican and Have a Nice Day.

Remember the REM song: The End of the World as We Know it (And I feel fine)?

Or I could be wrong...
You forgot to mention how old and sick sick Ruth G is.
You forgot to mention how old and sick sick Ruth G is. Originally Posted by JRLawrence
It's too late even if she dies now...10-1 Biden will get the next nomination.
Population-1
It's too late even if she dies now...10-1 Biden will get the next nomination. Originally Posted by friendly fred
That is probably the #1 reason she is hanging around.
Agreed on Ruthie ..... if Biden is elected she'll retire from the Court the minute after he's sworn in ..... but on the other hand, if Trump is re-elected, let's see if the old biddy can hang on another four years .....
Agreed on Ruthie ..... if Biden is elected she'll retire from the Court the minute after he's sworn in ..... but on the other hand, if Trump is re-elected, let's see if the old biddy can hang on another four years ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
It won't just hinge on Biden. The composition of the Senate will effect her retirement just as much I think.
How flushable is Trump?
Originally Posted by matchingmole

hot anime chicks with cat ears will steal the election for Trump

BAHHAHAAAA
That is probably the #1 reason she is hanging around. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Agreed on Ruthie ..... if Biden is elected she'll retire from the Court the minute after he's sworn in ..... but on the other hand, if Trump is re-elected, let's see if the old biddy can hang on another four years ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge

I doubt it.

Ginsburg has said she'll retire at 90.

so, it'll be either trump or biden who gets the pick.