The NetworkChannels and all cable TV should air

2000 Mules the documentary , proves beyond a shadow of a doubt illegal ballet harvesting occurred in 2020 general election
A movie isn’t really necessary to realize this, anyone with common sense knows what happened.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
56328 Originally Posted by oilfieldace

But quality!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
... Hey mate - that meltdown thing is GRAND!

#### Salty
2000 Mules the documentary , proves beyond a shadow of a doubt illegal ballet harvesting occurred in 2020 general election Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Gullible Trumptards seem to like that stupid movie
Gullible Trumptards seem to like that stupid movie Originally Posted by matchingmole
And you jackasses hate it
And you jackasses hate it Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Most people do...a bullshit movie to rile up the Trumptards....
Most people do...a bullshit movie to rile up the Trumptards.... Originally Posted by matchingmole
What I came away with was there was a wealth of illegal ballot harvesting. The documentary didn’t prove it was the R or the D’S that wwas the quilty party. It was not bullshit it was proven technology that you Dems always rave about.

If you think illegal ballots isn’t a problem then you need to seriously shut up about Russian Collusion of which there was zero proof
Exactly how seriously should he shut up?
What I came away with was there was a wealth of illegal ballot harvesting. The documentary didn’t prove it was the R or the D’S that wwas the quilty party. It was not bullshit it was proven technology that you Dems always rave about.

If you think illegal ballots isn’t a problem then you need to seriously shut up about Russian Collusion of which there was zero proof Originally Posted by oilfieldace

You must watch the Wizard of Oz and think the flying monkeys should be indicted for kidnapping.
Yeah....fictional movies are proven technology. They can convince low IQ people that fiction is real.
You must watch the Wizard of Oz and think the flying monkeys should be indicted for kidnapping.
Yeah....fictional movies are proven technology. They can convince low IQ people that fiction is real. Originally Posted by matchingmole
I reiterate, shut the fuckup moron!
How long do you think you can keep flinging profane personal insults like that, ace?

I was reading your one and only review and it looks like you went BSC in that thread too.
How long do you think you can keep flinging profane personal insults like that, ace?

I was reading your one and only review and it looks like you went BSC in that thread too. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I learned from you son