SWs in Dallas

So I will be going up to Dallas to see Body Count at Trees next month. Possibly business too. Im surprised that for a city its size, Dallas has damn near zero streetwalkers. Ive only picked up one Dallas SW, and she made me use a condom for FS. Lame!

I cruised up Harry Hines(several miles from the biker bar north to where all those overpasses are), Lemmon, and some area you call Little Mexico. No pedestrian traffic at all. Weird. Whats changed since 2013?

I would go to the Common Interest, Red Lion and Lipstick but never got any action. One stripper at Lipstick called me a "douche". Apparently I did something with some chick I met at one those bars but dont remember it. She sent me texts saying she missed me. Ha!
I saw some SWs on NW Hwy walking towards HH today. There was a lot of LE presence though... some eating at restaurants and some just camped out.
That area use to be really active; not on Harry Hines directly but around there (Walnut Hill, NWHWY). They're still around, though it's a cruising game you have to actually play from my experience.
Plenty of action on Dennis 7pm -?
Go down Royal turn left
Store on tight side sees plenty of action
As well for the next 3 blocks
Primarily on left side.
Plenty of small stores with parking.
Simply buy a coke and park for a bit
You can pick your flavor.
Seems all are Fs covered for $40
Read through some of my reviews but its a little leo tight right now and ALOT of girls are on a short hiatus to do a recent sweep of the area... nevertheless goodies are always out to be found...
Plenty of action on Dennis 7pm -?
Go down Royal turn left
Store on tight side sees plenty of action
As well for the next 3 blocks
Primarily on left side.
Plenty of small stores with parking.
Simply buy a coke and park for a bit
You can pick your flavor.
Seems all are Fs covered for $40 Originally Posted by The Phoenix
thank you!