Review: Neither leo nor hoasis busts nor heat can keep me from finding you treats... SW Shea

Date: Late July
Provider: SW Shey
Phone: 214-743-0896
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Harry Hines/Walnut Hill
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: FIV, BJ, CFS
Session Length: 30
Fee: 50
Hair Color and Length: Should length black
Smoking Status: Smoker but couldn't smell it
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: 5'4" 140 she told me, saggy Cs, nice ass, nice curves, SW scale shes a 6-7, has her teeth and actually a cute smile especially for a SW
Recommendation: Yes
epic!

great story as always...

Nice work as always my hobby brotha from another mother! I shot u a PM to confirm a thing or two before I go in!
Sounds like a trip to Dallas is in store for me.
Nice work as always my hobby brotha from another mother! I shot u a PM to confirm a thing or two before I go in! Originally Posted by justinslayer
hey JS, if you see her, write a review and give special attention to how receptive and easy to set up things were.. I'd rather see someone else "go first", LOL
I moved away from Dallas in the 90s when Hines was in its hey day. What shut it down? Leo I suspect.
http://m.myproviderguide.com/phone/214-743-0896/gallery
This her? Originally Posted by cheatercheater
yes sir it is... she also seems to have some pictures on a popular social media site...
RandomTXGuy, ("Jay"?)
You have me holding my breath with your suspenseful storytelling style.
Good work!
Mark
Great review! Glad to see you back in the "swing" of things!

• BLM69
  • 07-31-2015, 03:13 PM
Another rtg production, I need to stop being lazy and post a few of my reviews.
Another rtg production, I need to stop being lazy and post a few of my reviews. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
damn right you do BLM, I always enjoy them. just getting back from vacation with a pocketful of 20s so time to hit the streets again...