URL / Website: http://dallas.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...ssage/33399557
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Forest Lane
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: LFK, hug, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, missionary, doggie
Session Length: .45
Fee: $1.80
Hair Color and Length: butterscotch streaks in Asian hair, beauty parlor mature lady cut
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: has a bit of a nice ass hump for Asian lady, full 34C's if not small D's, natural tits, small mature lady pooch, has butterscotch hair now, when I ogled her cunt, and her famous "flaps", my two word description catcher's mitt with fuzz on it
Recommendation: Yes
I'm not certain what language this was written in. Google translate failed.

AAAAHAAAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHH
Me no understand you review. Little difficult to read understand.
  • Munk
  • 08-04-2015, 09:27 AM
That's the strangest wording I've read in a long time but I do want to go check out the "flaps".
Playing in little league I loved to put on the tools of ignorance and catch. Sounds like I gotta see this catchers mitt....I use to spit in it and oil it up as they were really hard to break in...this mitt sounds,like it is well broken in and since she is probably a Thai who has worked the game for many years I think this will be a fun time.
She's in her 40's? Shit, she looks like a co-Ed.
I swear...the only people who look like shit when we get older are us white folks...
Jessica isn't always up for L3, so good work OP. In addition to her BCD skills, her massage is very high quality. But just to forewarn you, it is a classic Thai massage, so expect some pain!
Is this at a spa or private incall?
Jessica isn't always up for L3, so good work OP. In addition to her BCD skills, her massage is very high quality. But just to forewarn you, it is a classic Thai massage, so expect some pain! Originally Posted by Bluray
I have gone back and forth on this one for a while. Seems when it is good, it is mind-blowing. But sometimes it is only average, which still might be worth the time and $--if you did not know that mind-blowing was possible. Getting to play with the "catcher's mitt" is quite enticing--love, love, love the thick and meaty gal parts!!!

But the Thai massage, even with zero extras, if she is indeed trained and talented in the real thing, would be worth a visit. I have a gal out of state that I see when on tour but have never found an equal (or even near equal) in DFW. Surely there has to be one--heck, maybe Jessica is the one.

So can anyone who has regularly been to a legitimately trained Thai masseuse comment on the actual THAI massage skills? If you are a fan of this type of massage, is there anyone else you can recommend, preferably on the Dallas side of town, for a true Thai massage (extras nice, but not necessary)? Thanks!