Hello boys

Was wondering if anyone would be interested in me visiting El Paso again? Also is the airport still the best area? Shoot me a pm
Lubbock Please!
Lubbock Please! Originally Posted by Oldsailor64
I’m thinking about it, depending on interest of course
Yes. Airport is good. See you soon.
Lubbock
Yes airport area is still good
See you guys soon
Lubbock
Luv, it would be awsome if you did visit El Paso. Hear visiting from DFW helping my family. So so hard to hook up wpith top notch providers.
Of course you chose to come to Lubbock on Easter weekend....I'll be visiting family elsewhere unfortunately.
Of course you chose to come to Lubbock on Easter weekend....I'll be visiting family elsewhere unfortunately. Originally Posted by Phrasing
I actually tweaked my dates a bit because of that... I’ll be in Lubbock until Tuesday the 3rd midday
Lubbock and midland may get skipped due to not enough pre books come on and step it up y’all
Thanks again El Paso you are truly my favorite place to visit I may even swing back through on my way home.

Lubbock, you guys really shouldn’t wait until the last minute to book a traveling lady. I got tons of requests after I had already cancelled my trip due to not enough pre books. Other providers state this as the main reason they will not travel there. It’s just too much of a gamble to travel somewhere and hope you will get bookings. I hope you all understand. No hard feelings, I will try again soon