Proof that Trump grabbed a pussy!!!!!!

More like the orange morbidly obese retard is a giant pussy and Putins cock holster
More like the orange morbidly obese retard is a giant pussy and Putins cock holster Originally Posted by greenbook
feel better?
More like the orange morbidly obese retard is a giant pussy and Putins cock holster Originally Posted by greenbook
feel better? Originally Posted by winn dixie
All I can say is "he made me laugh!".
  • oeb11
  • 07-17-2021, 08:29 AM

My, My - how characteristic of propaganda infused fascist DPST Groupspeak.

TDS is incurable.
My, My - how characteristic of propaganda infused fascist DPST Groupspeak.

TDS is incurable. Originally Posted by oeb11
more like a verbal vomit hissy fit
  • oeb11
  • 07-17-2021, 09:32 AM
hatred is ultimately self-destructive - a path the fascist DPST party and its' 'inherent racism of all Caucasians platform' - is heading down.

Let 'emHhate - is my conclusion.
Grabbed pussy?

That is like when the reporter ws shocked to learn that there was a Whore-house in Texas!

Or when the police commissioner said, "Rick I am shocked. There is gimbling in that room!"

Grabbed pussy? Who here has not?
Grabbed pussy?

Grabbed pussy? Who here has not? Originally Posted by ICU 812
I don't recall ever having "grabbed pussy"! Unless of course the phrase is used the same as: "Let's GRAB a bite to eat"!

Dining on and savoring delicious, sopping wet pussy is healthy.
  • oeb11
  • 07-17-2021, 03:13 PM

Proof that Donald J Tump at one time 'grabbed a pussy" - Her name is Ivanka Trump (pictured above), daughter of Donald J Trump and Ivana Trump.

Ivana and Ivanka - pictured below.

They're just all jealous. He's got more money than they do .... LOTS MORE .... he won his first election for ANYTHING ...AND IT WAS THE TOP JOB! ... and they've not been elected to shit ... he's got a hot wife ... and had other hot hot women including a former wife ... they got NOTHING!

Just like they voted in 2020 ... they GOT NOTHING!

So now all they can do is keep making up shit about Trump. They got NOTHING GOOD to say about their choices in life.
  • oeb11
  • 07-17-2021, 03:33 PM
i do hope the fascist DPST sheeples are 'reading' - but comprehension is always an issue with that 'group'!
i do hope the fascist DPST sheeples are 'reading' - but comprehension is always an issue with that 'group'! Originally Posted by oeb11
Neither is logical think.