You know man

I can't even get my dick sucked around here. The gal who travels between Des Moines seems to think I'm a wife beater or the pops..."ok on P411 too old", shes a real pita. P411 sucks, what'a the point? As a matter of fact, this whole city sucks. no good steamed clams
I am here....lol

hm youre not trying right places???

good luck!
I can't even get my dick sucked around here. The gal who travels between Des Moines seems to think I'm a wife beater or the pops..."ok on P411 too old", shes a real pita. P411 sucks, what'a the point? As a matter of fact, this whole city sucks. no good steamed clams Originally Posted by Dondo7
Ya know man...
So blame an entire city because you cant find a provider/non provider to suck your lil dingy?
Yeah thats the reason a city sucks!!
Lol
Idea..
Maybe move find a new city rather than bitch about it because your approach aint gonna get your lil weiner sucked any faster.

Have zero idea of this Des Moines provider your speaking of..
Smh
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2855703

Here you go try this one........
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2855703

Here you go try this one........ Originally Posted by Boredinop

Looks like monkeypox to me
Looks like monkeypox to me Originally Posted by Dondo7
Your attitude will open doors, I’m sure!!
The vinegar instead of honey approach. I am afraid you just made your situation a little harder.
Chicks dig entitlement.
Looks like monkeypox to me Originally Posted by Dondo7
That's only if you are the little man behind the curtain.
Why don’t you visit one of your previous okays from P411? I’m newer in the hobby than you obviously, but are none of the people you’ve seen before around anymore? They can update an okay if so…

Also, unless you were just using it to illustrate a point, why would a provider think you’re a wife-beater?
Why don’t you visit one of your previous okays from P411? I’m newer in the hobby than you obviously, but are none of the people you’ve seen before around anymore? They can update an okay if so…

Also, unless you were just using it to illustrate a point, why would a provider think you’re a wife-beater? Originally Posted by Stringtheory8