P411 questions

I allowed my P411 membership to lapse last fall. The prices were going up and the selection down. More and more girls were asking for deposits and/or more information than I was willing to give. I'm thinking about renewing that membership because it's so much easier. But I wanted some info on what's going on there.
Sounds like the site raised their prices. You know, the keyboard pimps. Fuck them and them wannabe celebrity whores.
Nap,
In real world IT the costs of site security has gone through the roof.
DDOS attacks along with other attacks are a daily occurrence, in addition to spear fishing and other forms of data theft, or encryption blackmail.

This has spilled into the hobby world, with OH2 surviving a repetative DDOS attack, RubRatings not surviving, and I hope you all remember the Ashley Madison data theft a few years ago.

That said, there's no other service than p411 that has the acceptance and geographical presence that it has.

If you travel outside of lower midwest there really is no other choice.

And, for gals that visit from outside lower midwest, their travel plans have them elsewhere before local references can respond.
^^^^^^^

Are you a hacker?
^^^^^^^

Are you a hacker? Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
He's a man that's been around for a very long time. Well respected,informed and knows what he's talking about. Doesn't contribute comments just to hear himself talk.
I allowed my P411 membership to lapse last fall. The prices were going up and the selection down. More and more girls were asking for deposits and/or more information than I was willing to give. I'm thinking about renewing that membership because it's so much easier. But I wanted some info on what's going on there. Originally Posted by Napoleoninrags
P411 is preferred by a lot providers. It’s the easiest way to screen.
He's a man that's been around for a very long time. Well respected,informed and knows what he's talking about. Doesn't contribute comments just to hear himself talk. Originally Posted by oldman49

Like yourself? And I wasn't taking to you.
P411 is preferred by a lot providers. It’s the easiest way to screen. Originally Posted by KatiforYou
His complaint is about the increase in deposits and or info they want. Sounds like a reasonable complaint.
Like yourself? And I wasn't taking to you. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
Learn to spell first. It's TALKING not taking.
Learn to spell first. It's TALKING not taking. Originally Posted by oldman49
Ok teach I missed a L. That one is for YOU. Now get lost.
Staying on topic. P411 site is great at home, traveling, for references. I'm a long time member of that site as well as this one..
Thug,
Stay on topic.

Kati,
Welcome back.
Nap, P411 is always my go to. I have had very few ladies that are on there ask for a deposit.

Back when Gina still ran it you could get a lifetime membership.
Agree with HD Nap. P411 ladies, most of them, don’t request deposits/info. If so, my answer is “if 100+ okays is not enough, have a wonderful trip “ which pretty much gets a reply “when would you like to meet “. Generally once you are over 10 okays that satisfies most ladies. And at about 40 cents a day you can’t beat the price. Also as UC has stated numerous times if you travel it is damn near a must have.
Agree with the gents here. P411 is the easiest way to see most ladies, (including most who post here), with limited other screening and few issues. A good session will get you an ok, and and most ladies accept them as long as there current. Purchased a lifetime membership years ago and haven't paid a dime in 6 or 7 years.