Is skip the games shut down?

I can't open skip the games, is it closed down?
Same here, I am not able to open it.
Not able to access either Hmmmmm
  • comet
  • 07-13-2020, 10:32 AM
It has been up and down a lot over the past week.
Interesting
Hackers did the same thing awhile back. They even posted it to let people know. Be patient. Wait and see.
Maybe they got pissed off with all the scammers
Cityxguide has been takeover by Homeland Security.
Megapersonals.com's U.S. sites are no longer available.
Maybe the Feds are attempting to takeover STG too.
They've been having re-direct problems for a while. There's another STG's site that is trying to steel the girls info. STG even put a header on their site to warn the providers awhile back.
Site was just flooded yesterday with listcrawler and a few others being shut down ...
It's back up today
This from STG

Recently the site experienced a distributed denial of service attack, a DDOS attack for short.

Attacks like this are typically launched either for ransom ("pay us or we will keep your site offline"), or by someone who is upset with us and has some connections to groups on the dark web who launch attacks for profit.

Several businesses offer protection against this type of attack and the top among them are in the United States - for example, CloudFlare.

Due to the nature of our industry, we don't have any business dealings within the United States, so we have no easy way of using such services without putting ours - and your - privacy at major risk.

The protection that we use can be sometimes worked around by the attackers, and then there is an outage like the one you just saw.

These rare outages are the price of your privacy.

Most of the time during a DDOS attack, the site will respond slower. Occasionally it will grind to a complete halt. When that happens, we may need time to adjust the type of protection we have in place against the exact variety of the attack.
Pretty and smart😀
Pretty and smart😀 Originally Posted by jerl0817
Thank you... but the credit should go to whoever answered my email from STG!
Pretty,smart and modest
I’m off to buy the engagement ring. Will two carats work?
Pretty,smart and modest
I’m off to buy the engagement ring. Will two carats work? Originally Posted by jerl0817
Too funny!