The forum's lyin libs ?

So where are all of the shrilLIARy supporters that were crowing about the ass whippin those of us against " tranny-lovin, swishy-walking, gloryhole-operating, #blackliesmatter, I'm-guaranteed-to-be-the-boss-with-ZERO-experience-just-because-I-got-a-trophy-for-everything-I-ever-did, affirmative-action, thugslivesmatter, IMADINDUNUFFIN, gimme-citizenship-for-breaking-the-U.S. immigration-laws-THEN -overbreeding-beyond-my-ability-to-pay-for-MY-own-children ?
Still to shocked and stunned to make an appearance

Still to shocked and stunned to make an appearance

Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
HillaryNoMore was gonna give 'em free college classes (as opposed to an "education") and now that have to advertise on BackPage to "make ends meet"!

That's something to cry about, especially when you can't stand dick!
So where are all of the shrilLIARy supporters that were crowing about the ass whippin those of us against " tranny-lovin, swishy-walking, gloryhole-operating, #blackliesmatter, I'm-guaranteed-to-be-the-boss-with-ZERO-experience-just-because-I-got-a-trophy-for-everything-I-ever-did, affirmative-action, thugslivesmatter, IMADINDUNUFFIN, gimme-citizenship-for-breaking-the-U.S. immigration-laws-THEN -overbreeding-beyond-my-ability-to-pay-for-MY-own-children ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Even Ekim hasn't been around much since he don't have asswipe around to WK for him
Even Ekim hasn't been around much since he don't have asswipe around to WK for him Originally Posted by gary5912
Where have you been since the Trump win fairy gary, drunk?
Where have you been since the Trump win fairy gary, drunk? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I don't drink retarded Lenny and now that asswipe has been banned you fluffy65 will have to suck each other off retarded Lenny
Aww u guys doing Interweb Ass Whipping Now Lmaooo
I don't drink retarded Lenny and now that asswipe has been banned you fluffy65 will have to suck each other off retarded Lenny Originally Posted by gary5912
It MIGHT do for Lenny to have a " blanket party " like are done to the slow-mided foulups in The Corps ! Mebbe jog those 2 brain cells back into place after all of those concussions he's prolly sustained down at those KansASS " mountain " gloryholes !
I don't drink retarded Lenny and now that asswipe has been banned you fluffy65 will have to suck each other off retarded Lenny Originally Posted by gary5912
Fairy gary you are the number two dick smoker right after gay rey. Give him a call.
Fairy gary you are the number two dick smoker right after gay rey. Give him a call. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
How's it feel retarded Lenny knowing you will be the new DOTY now that asswipe and lube wideass are gone just think you will be #1 retarded Lenny
How's it feel retarded Lenny knowing you will be the new DOTY now that asswipe and lube wideass are gone just think you will be #1 retarded Lenny Originally Posted by gary5912
+2 cocksucker gary the fairy.