Trump thanks Putin

• WTF
  • 08-11-2017, 08:46 AM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...s?ocid=U221DHP

Trump says he is ‘very thankful’ to Putin for expelling U.S. diplomats from Russia

I wonder why we have over " 775 diplomatic and technical staffers" on the payroll in Russia?

"Russia's Foreign Ministry said it is ordering the U.S. Embassy to reduce the number of embassy and consular employees in the country to 455."
I wonder why we have over " 775 diplomatic and technical staffers" on the payroll in Russia?

"Russia's Foreign Ministry said it is ordering the U.S. Embassy to reduce the number of embassy and consular employees in the country to 455." Originally Posted by goodolboy
Good point. What the fuck are they doing over there?
Right over WTFs head as is most things.
What the fuck are they doing over there? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Colluding.
If it would have been another country, Twitler would be locked and loaded.
It is just Trump's bromance with Putin.
WTF - are you really this stupid?

Just like Trump "asked" the Russians to find Hillary's missing emails.
It is just Trump's bromance with Putin. Originally Posted by bamscram
So, you think Trump sent all 800 of them over in the past few months! He hasn't even gotten all the appointments through the Senate! You're a fucking brainless parrot ... repeating bullshit. You apparently are like all the other Liberal assholes on here who think if they repeat it enough it will be "true" and "believed"!

Wrong, dipshit. You and yours believed Gruber. We didn't!
Right over WTFs head as is most things. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Since his head is up his ass that's an easy task.
So, you think Trump sent all 800 of them over in the past few months! He hasn't even gotten all the appointments through the Senate! You're a fucking brainless parrot ... repeating bullshit. You apparently are like all the other Liberal assholes on here who think if they repeat it enough it will be "true" and "believed"!

Wrong, dipshit. You and yours believed Gruber. We didn't! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You thinking you know what I am thinking shows what a dumb fuck you are.
Stupid fucking lemming.
  • WTF
  • 08-11-2017, 11:04 AM
Good point. What the fuck are they doing over there? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Right over WTFs head as is most things. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
So according to you two...Putin fired these people to do Trump a favor.

Hey maybe Trump is colluding with the Russians.

Boy the pretzel you are twisting yourself into
Trump is showing Obama how to handle Putin. Obama would have yelled murder for weeks, retaliated and made a fool of himself. Trump said "So what?" so what's Putin gonna do now? nothing.

bahhaaaaaa
WTF - are you really this stupid?

Just like Trump "asked" the Russians to find Hillary's missing emails. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
He's that stupid and them some.
You thinking you know what I am thinking shows what a dumb fuck you are.
Stupid fucking lemming. Originally Posted by bamscram
You're the idiot who tried to pin the 800 in Russia on Trump.

Not me, Junior.

So, ok, you weren't THINKING! Normal condition for you.

Open mouth and starting running it with out any thoughts!

You're as bad as AssUp whining about "lying" ... makes up shit ... and all the two of you do with WTF's help is PROVE HOW PETTY YOU ALL ARE.