State: Pennsylvania
Address: Southside
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: None
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Longish brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Not at all like her pictures. first thing I noticed was her terrible teeth Staff edit The Dr Not very attractive which is a stark contrast to her pictures. I almost said nevermind and left when I seen her. You can tell she’s been doing this a long time.
Recommendation: No
Some things I wish didn't have to be edited. This review is one of them. But I get it. Rules, rules, rules.
She tried the same exact thing on me saying give her $80 to get a room. I did say I’ll go in with you and she declined saying they know her too much in there and didn’t want the attention. I was lucky I smelled a rat and passed. Beware she is helping a friend advertise too. A girl name Sam
Saw her before COVID and really liked her. Tried to see her multiple times since with no luck. I guess this one is now too far gone to keep on the list. Thanks for the updated info
I used to see her back in the day before she retired or whatever. She was never great but that’s so disappointing she now robbing.
After seeing pics of her I realize I saw her in the past in carrick. Once for a car bj that was fine, the next was full service at her incall. After a while some nerdy guy came banging the door telling me to leave, my donation was still in plain view. I grabbed it all and took off with her screaming "he has the money" He came out stared at me getting in my car and left.

Fuck this girl and her hood friends.
This girl has been trash for years.
I had a bad experience with her before but she did make it up to me with two discounted sessions later on.

[Please don't post in reviews that have been idle for at least 30 days - GM]
Why are you bumping a 3-month-old thread?