chart maps average erect penis size around the world.. no surprises here..

one minor surprise might be Mexico.. larger average size than the USA.. all the others feed the stereotypes almost everyone has.. I've seen plenty of ladies on this site declare that penis size does not vary significantly among different ethnicities.. but the map says otherwise.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/1638...es-come-first/
LMAO-thanks I feel good now about myself ( at 6.5 inches )
Wow Chung, now I know I'm actually terribly well endowed (and was just born in the wrong country!)

(Scribe - soon to be known as "Scribe Patel")
Sorry, but you're quoting an article from The SUN!!! The only thing worth quoting from The Sun is on Page 3.
In other news I'm looking for a job in South Korea.
I had no idea Russians has such small peckers on average. Ha!
So communist countries tend to have the smallest penis size. Hmmmm..... That must explain something.....
The million dollar question is did they measure the length on top from the pubic bone, or underneath from the base of the penis?
Nothing about how big the dicks are from fucktardistan.

different size dicks from modtardistan.

We all know how big the dicks are in admintardopia
The million dollar question is did they measure the length on top from the pubic bone, or underneath from the base of the penis? Originally Posted by Tapper69
They even did an episode of south park on this. lol

And whomever is saying size doesn't vary with race is a liar. Sorry.
I had NO idea how much sizes can vary till I got into the hobby. It's crazy. Really. Small guys with huge cocks, big guys with small cocks. There are those that are relatively proportionate, but it's not race specific at all. Total myth!
The million dollar question is did they measure the length on top from the pubic bone, or underneath from the base of the penis? Originally Posted by Tapper69
I thought the proper way was to measure from the asshole...wrong?
  • Caleb
  • 08-23-2016, 09:18 AM
They even did an episode of south park on this. lol

And whomever is saying size doesn't vary with race is a liar. Sorry. Originally Posted by LovingKayla

I had NO idea how much sizes can vary till I got into the hobby. It's crazy. Really. Small guys with huge cocks, big guys with small cocks. There are those that are relatively proportionate, but it's not race specific at all. Total myth! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I found it funny that these statements came back to back. I'd be happy to let either of these ladies size me up.
Maybe one of them are confusing length with girth?