Time Length for Nervous First Timer....

So I might get chastised by this a touch but here goes... (also skip to the end for the TL;DNR version)
I am a newbie to all of this and one of the things that has halted me from pulling the trigger so far has been... well lets call it "nerve-induced performance anxiety" Basically there is a real fear that when I actually do see someone, um... the elevator won't rise past the first floor so to speak (as apposed to its normal fifth floor final stop lol).
So my question is, knowing that might be an issue, should I (or anyone in my situation) opt for a shorter HHR type session and if it does rear its ugly head, just cut my losses? Or would a longer session be better in order to calm the nerves as much as possible? I just hate to go with the long version, only for her to give me the "What's wrong with you" look after 15 minutes...
Look for a newbie friendly provider and yes, don't schedule past hhr.

We've all been in your shoes at one point, and yes, a nervous wreck. Let the provider know and she should help to calm you down. You did the right thing by joining eccie, as opposed to diving into bp. Once again OP, we've been in your shoes at one point.
  • L.A.
  • 08-22-2016, 04:58 PM
I would suggest looking for a more seasoned provider that is newbie friendly. Heck you may have even gotten some PMs from your post. You're looking for a provider who is a professional at what she does. She will make you feel comfortable and if the situation you describes happens it won't be an issue and you won't feel bad about it. Off the top of my head MarieLynn of DFW http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=44would be a good suggestion. Not saying there aren't other great ladies out there also but she's super sweet if you're in the Ft. Worth area.
I saw 3 providers all one year apart when I first started and I think booking one hr will give you the time to ease into the envirement rather than half hr with stress. But finding reputable lady who also provide massage to start will definetly help.
I saw 3 providers all one year apart when I first started and I think booking one hr will give you the time to ease into the envirement rather than half hr with stress. But finding reputable lady who also provide massage to start will definetly help. Originally Posted by Zippo1000
+1000. Op, this is great advice. There are countless newb friendly ladies like myself.

Half hours won't do justice. Take your time...do it right
Good advice so far from these veterans of the board.

Although I see two red flags...which might want me to steer clear of you..

1) Your post seems to be very specific (lingo) and lengthy - of which newbies don't usually have the guts to do right away

2) A concern that you could be either a pimp looking to get references to certain providers - or - someone kicked off for being an A-Hole in the past

I hope neither is true - but....that was the inclination when I read your post.
I will stay tuned and see how your handle survives.

Good luck...if all is well - take advice from those guys who have been and are still respectful to the ladies and know "how pick 'em" when it comes to the issues you are describing...
Good advice so far from these veterans of the board.

Although I see two red flags...which might want me to steer clear of you..

1) Your post seems to be very specific (lingo) and lengthy - of which newbies don't usually have the guts to do right away

2) A concern that you could be either a pimp looking to get references to certain providers - or - someone kicked off for being an A-Hole in the past

I hope neither is true - but....that was the inclination when I read your post.
I will stay tuned and see how your handle survives.

Good luck...if all is well - take advice from those guys who have been and are still respectful to the ladies and know "how pick 'em" when it comes to the issues you are describing... Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Wow, never been accused of being a pimp before lol... I'm sorry I tend to ramble a bit, I'll try and tone it down the best I can. The lingo comes from about of month of research before even joining this site. Some people get quiet when nervous, others talk continuously. I fall more into the latter group. Sorry to make people uncomfortable like that...
Do your own due diligence. Make the Search tab your friend. All of your hobby questions, and many life questions, can be answered with a simple Search.
i didnt see anything in your post but a guy asking very astute questions about how this can work for him!

i dittio what zippo said - go for an hr, take your time. further, look for a newbie friendly provider that will work w/ you to take it easy, maybe one who allows multiple cums in your time (again, to take the stress out of the encounter).

like pyramider said, research, research, research. tho sometime a simple search wont find ur answer. you could ask some of the guys w/ 20-30+ reviews for ideas/suggestions.
I kindly suggest ---- just communicate with the lady before booking an appointment. Screening on both ends will prove to be advantageous. Not all guys on the board may expect the same thing(s) you do, and communication is the key. Many times, personality compatibility can bolt you into another realm.

Much doubt and suspicion can be put at ease with that approach.

Oh wait, why am I posting on this thread?
I must be super bored tonight.

Cheers,
T
I just hate to go with the long version, only for her to give me the "What's wrong with you" look after 15 minutes...
As others have said, due diligence is your friend. Research should save you from seeing anyone that would ask "what's wrong with you."

My 2 cents: Maybe a FBSM provider that provides L2 (or more!) to get your feet wet? Nothing like a relaxing rubdown to calm the nerves and stimulate the little guy!

Good luck...have fun...don't stress too much or what's the point???
Well you could always start off with a rub and a tug
Read the reviews carefully for the kind and sweet providers.. They will be more patient often these are older gals. By the way Eva is a sweet one..
Many people I know with ED issues go the FBSM route. It's sometimes less expensive for the hour, you don't have to worry about "performing" and if it doesn't happen for you, you still get a great massage and you can turn it into a sensual touch type thing, high school make out session
Don't forget that the AMP route is at least an option...full service there is different than an independent provider in many ways....but performance issues tend to melt away when the Asian lady washes you head to toe before anything else....
That "get to know you" time flows nicely into what ever else you have in mind...

I have recently looked into the Studio options available...I have PM'd a few guys to get the scoop on how to play well in that part of the pool...not tried that yet..

Play safe at all times, and enjoy the ride.....