Greek?

What's the big deal with Greek?
I've never done it and, unless I'm missing something, it has never interested me. So, why is it seemingly so popular?
Man you gotta ask Hurley about this...he's the resident expert....
Be well Hurley!!
try it dude, you'll see. When your dick pops thru, and her ass tightens up, your im heaven.
like explaining jumping off 35E into lake kewisville.
you just gotta do it.
It's way overrated in my point of view
Not my thing until Lola Brea starts screaming "Fuck my ASS, fuck my ASS" - man if the girl is into it - definitely a "must do". I steer clear of any girl who upcharges for it. The ones I know who are the enthusiasts are always prepped and more than eager. That said, I might make an exception for Pistol.
Not my thing until Lola Brea starts screaming "Fuck my ASS, fuck my ASS" - man if the girl is into it - definitely a "must do". I steer clear of any girl who upcharges for it. The ones I know who are the enthusiasts are always prepped and more than eager. That said, I might make an exception for Pistol. Originally Posted by mtabsw
Man, I miss Lola for a lot of reasons. You're right, the one Greek session I had with her was the most excited she got. Vocal, playing with herself while I'm in her K9. Ah, good times. I haven't done Greek a lot in the hobby, but that was one of my best experiences ever.
Well I happen to love it but you need to know what to with me. I also give lessons.
Well I happen to love it but you need to know what to with me. I also give lessons. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
You trying to be POPULAR? LOL..enjoy
I don't care about being popular I am comfortable about my sexuality so and as far as what I hear. I am. Lol I don't sweat it though I just love sex.
  • Will
  • 08-25-2016, 01:34 PM
I have tried Greek twice. First time, small reasonable upcharge which included some first timer training. She walked me through what to do, and was real sweet about it. Very enjoyable first experience. Second lady said she liked it alot so we just did it and she had the loudest damn orgasam I ever "caused"!! Greek is fun but I never go looking for it. I just don't hobby enough for the BBJ/DATY to get old so that is what brings me to the table. !!!
Sexy Platnium is a premier greek hottie!!

Greek to me is more intimate...when a lady offers up that starfish...knowing its taboo...just makes the session hot n steamy!!

The visuals in certain greek positions are freakin' amazing! If you are patient with the lady so she can enjoy it as well....you will be rewarded with a great session!!

Nothing better to feel a nice pink statfish clamp down on Little Hurley when the lady O's!! Eyes roll back, some ladies squirt, some scream, some dfk like ur hs gf when this happens!

The facial expressions are great as well...to me they are more real and genuine...if you do it right and dont try to punish the gal....get a good pace...reach around and rub their engourged clit lightly....and most of the time intimacy is off the chains!!

Little Hurley is spoiled by many on here!! Thanks Ladies...you know who you are!!

Need a starfish fix right about now!!