Encounter: Awesome time with Anya Sweetness

Date: 11/28/2022
Name: Anya Sweetness
User ID:: 543061
Phone: 346-219-7226
Email Address: anyasweetness@mail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=543061 / https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-anyasweetness
City: Katy/Cinco Ranch
State: Texas
Address: Not far from the Westpark tollway & 99 Grandparkway
Activities: BBBJ, DATY, DATO, FIV, FIA, LK, Mish, Sideways, CG & Doggie
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Cute Chinese woman. She looks a little different from her pictures.
She has sexy small B size breasts. She's a little thicker than her pictures suggest but still she has a very nice body. She has a beautiful asian trimmed bush. No tattoos. The only issue I saw was a really nasty bruise on her lower back - upper ass.
Recommendation: 100% YES

pic links removed - UC
Was the session free for this ad?
her face scares me. looks like a guy or the girl from the grudge
her face scares me. looks like a guy or the girl from the grudge Originally Posted by Djhyplektro
Was the session free for this ad? Originally Posted by Jackpuck
That plus $200 gets you the next three sessions for no additional charge.
Photos actually show her smiling…my prior absolutely no way is now leaning to curiosity. But something about curiosity and a puddy cat is still holding me back. Plus the commute.

How was the HVAC in the house?

Photos actually show her smiling…my prior absolutely no way is now leaning to curiosity. But something about curiosity and a puddy cat is still holding me back. Plus the commute.

How was the HVAC in the house?

Originally Posted by Michael8219
And those are just ad photos from OH2. They are not in session photos.
OP is banned…questions will have to wait I guess. LOL
OP is banned…questions will have to wait I guess. LOL Originally Posted by Bowser98
Hell be back. Stronger and bigger than ever.

So much irony in getting banned from a hobby forum. Some of the admins here are true reddit mods.
I just talked with OP on another board and he said he was banned for posting unauthorized pics.