Drop Dead Gorgeous List

It's been awhile, so I thought I would ask....

Who are the current top beautiful, young providers out there? I'm talking about the gorgeous sorority girl you wished you could bang....the type that you check her photos on facebook just for some photos for the "bank"....

Which providers hit that mark?

Oh, and if they have any special talents (love greek, squirt, etc) +1 !
the type that you check her photos on facebook just for some photos for the "bank".... Originally Posted by handlea
sounds kinda creepy.
I would say kobe tai but i already banged her 10 years ago.
I'm curious as to what qualifies as " drop dead georogous"?
You probably intended the question for the boys... I just felt like dropping a name or two.

Kitten in Dallas

Genesis Nicole in Houston
I agree about Kitten. I think the knockout for me has been Madison May. Total package!
Katie Foxx.
Alyssa Nicole.
Claire Knight.
Sophia Dane.

But...I haven't seen everyone here.
I am auctioning off my vote for some KFC.

PM me ladies
I also concur on Katie Foxx. I need to see her again.
I don't know about " Drop Dead Gorgeous" But I've seen a few without Make-up that Scared the Shit out of Me......
Sorority hot = Isabella Preslie
Hot for Hot sake= Sophia Dane
It is so subjective. I hate to say this but so far, the only girl listed so far that truly qualifies is Katie Foxx. The rest look pretty average.

I think it means pretty well made-up face, soft hair, banging body, great style with the type of personality and presence that allows a man to truly enjoy the time spent.

Its a full package.
Seems like they have left or retired....
Is Katie Foxx still banned?
It is so subjective. I hate to say this but so far, the only girl listed so far that truly qualifies is Katie Foxx. The rest look pretty average.

I think it means pretty well made-up face, soft hair, banging body, great style with the type of personality and presence that allows a man to truly enjoy the time spent.

Its a full package. Originally Posted by EroticMorgan
If Alyssa Nicole (mentioned above) is "average" then I want to find the place in Dallas where all the average girls hang out!