Lucky it ended up as a good laugh

Well, at least for me.

Been UTR, and generally absent from the scene for a while, and since I was traveling decided to make an appointment with a local in the city I was visiting.

Great time

Until

She gets up, runs to her phone, picks it up and discovers that she had accidently dialed her mother, who had been listening for perhaps the previous 30 min. As I think back on the conversation I can only think wow, she sure got a colorful earful!

I could hear momma yelling and screaming on the phone from across the room.

You try to think of everything, but there will always be something new.
That's awesome. There's a story to tell the grandkids.
Wow. That is a classic. I have no idea what her relationship with her mother is/was like, but I'm sure it will never be the same. How vocal was she? How vocal were you?
Was there any good "dirty-talk?"
Will there be a review?
She gets up, runs to her phone, picks it up and discovers that she had accidently dialed her mother, who had been listening for perhaps the previous 30 min. As I think back on the conversation I can only think wow, she sure got a colorful earful! Originally Posted by TexasTom
I understand how mom may have listened for a while. But, for 30 minutes?! You'd think she'd hang up or something after she figured out what was going on. She sounds like a pervert to me! . . .do you have contact info for mom?
Yeah, if I get dialed by accident I generally hang up. Mom liked what she heard.
Mom was just reminiscing.
A couple of years ago, my female boss, whom I was close to, came to me and explained that she had received a voicemail from a co-worker of ours which he apparently had failed to disconnect from. He had a relatively new wife at the time, and the phone picked them up going at it for quite some time. Neither of us ever mentioned it to him, but seeing them later at social events, I never could look at her in quite the same way remembering her screaming "I'm almost there!, I'm almost there!".
wow. I don't have a phone story but I almost was put in a real bad spot one time. There is one woman I travel to see and it was around the holidays, I had brought a fairly decent gift. I arrived the night before we were supposed to see eachother. I had to change hotels when I woke up. I was surprised by a text from her in the morning. and then shortly very excited when she called. I was talking to her on the phone and was getting my things out of my room to go check into another hotel. I got to the hotel checked in and was still talking to her on the phone when I realised....I had left my money and keys to my home at the old hotel. I was trying to play it cool on the phone with her and raced back to the old hotel before the cleaning crew could get there, because I seriously doubt the gift I left there would not have been found otherwise....so I get to the hotel and have to let her go. im trying to talk to the cleaning ladies who do not speak very good english and asked if they had found anything in the room....blank stares like they are trying to figure out what I was trying to say. they of course did not know except for my keys. I got my keys but I was worried about the gift I brought because I only carry the cash I plan to give to her, in case my wallet gets stolen I can cancel my cards easy. My bank does not exist where she is from so its not like I could go to an atm because I only bring a credit card with me. She doesnt take credit cards...so me being weird I hid my cash the night before and I hid it pretty damn well because it was still there haha. I got lucky, BIG TIME. I laughed with relief about it and told her what happend. she asked if I would have freaked out...ummm yeah just a little, I didnt tell her I only bring cash for her besides that all I have is cards, she was so nice she said she would have helped me out anyway but I made it clear I would not ask her to do that. So she got her holiday gift and I got a memory to last a lifetime....I got the better end of the deal I think.
wow. I don't have a phone story but I almost was put in a real bad spot one time. There is one woman I travel to see and it was around the holidays, I had brought a fairly decent gift. I arrived the night before we were supposed to see eachother. I had to change hotels when I woke up. I was surprised by a text from her in the morning. and then shortly very excited when she called. I was talking to her on the phone and was getting my things out of my room to go check into another hotel. I got to the hotel checked in and was still talking to her on the phone when I realised....I had left my money and keys to my home at the old hotel. I was trying to play it cool on the phone with her and raced back to the old hotel before the cleaning crew could get there, because I seriously doubt the gift I left there would not have been found otherwise....so I get to the hotel and have to let her go. im trying to talk to the cleaning ladies who do not speak very good english and asked if they had found anything in the room....blank stares like they are trying to figure out what I was trying to say. they of course did not know except for my keys. I got my keys but I was worried about the gift I brought because I only carry the cash I plan to give to her, in case my wallet gets stolen I can cancel my cards easy. My bank does not exist where she is from so its not like I could go to an atm because I only bring a credit card with me. She doesnt take credit cards...so me being weird I hid my cash the night before and I hid it pretty damn well because it was still there haha. I got lucky, BIG TIME. I laughed with relief about it and told her what happend. she asked if I would have freaked out...ummm yeah just a little, I didnt tell her I only bring cash for her besides that all I have is cards, she was so nice she said she would have helped me out anyway but I made it clear I would not ask her to do that. So she got her holiday gift and I got a memory to last a lifetime....I got the better end of the deal I think. Originally Posted by B.Wayne
This is unreadable until add paragraph structure.
  • 69er
  • 02-27-2012, 04:49 PM
This is unreadable until add paragraph structure. Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife
What I find most amusing, is that the self appointed grammar police use improper grammar.