5 Things You Didn't Know about Women

I was perusing the askmen.com list of the Top 99 Women for 2012,
and came across another article that caught my attention, "5 Things You Didn't Know about Women".

One of the items surprised me, so I thought we should ask the women of ECCIE if it was true or not:

#1 - Women get blue balls

As to the other items on the list, my thoughts were either.. already heard that, or BFD - not very interesting:
#2 - Female mechanics get paid more than male mechanics
#3 - One in 10 women has never had an orgasm
#4 - Women buy more cars than men
# 5- Women prefer unfaithful spouses to have meaningless sex

So, I thought we should Ask the Women of Eccie to put together their own list of "5 things We (the guys) Didn't Know about Women".

Question: Ladies, do you ever really get Blue Balls, and what would you put on a list of 5 things men didn't know about women?

For the guys, grab some popcorn and prepare to jump in with ... "I knew that", or "oh wow, didn't know that", "thanks for telling me",
or "I can help you relieve your problem", if a lady from your hit list fesses up to occasionally having a case of the Blue Balls.
There is a new book out called "Understanding Women."

It's in paperback.

I just wish the Cliff Notes would come out.

It's in paperback.

Originally Posted by MacTheKnife
Thanks MTK...

It's in paperback.

I just wish the Cliff Notes would come out. Originally Posted by pyramider

Those are!
1 is true. It's like an internal throbbing.

4 doesn't surprise me - I love cars

5 I disagree with on a personal level.

It's in paperback.

No that's only the first volume in a 24 volume set.
A couple of things that I have learned about women and me .
1. Bigger tips make them cum much harder .
2. The faster I finish and leave the more they seem to like me .
I'm not sure what that says about me though .
Blue balls...hmm...more like an insatiable throbbing that makes me feel like a complete savage! (BTW- had this about 4pm Sunday and had to be somewhere at 5pm...masturbated twice, showered and still made it to my desination at 5pm! Ha!)
*Would've preferred the REAL THING, but it came on so quickly and in that sort of time crunch...I didn't have much choice.

We buy more cars - yeah, i've bought a few, so I'd agree.

The cheating spouse...well if I had one, and IF he did feel the need to cheat (without me, wow, I'd love to see THAT day!) I guess I would agree that, yes, I'd rather him have some random meaningless sex than to get attached to someone else.

______________________ __________ _____________

Speaking for myself, how about these 5 things (yes, I will go 1st ladies):

1) I have better sex in the morning than at night (better orgasms, etc.)

2) Honestly, I prefer my Male partner to have natural hair down there, as opposed to shaven...more manly to me, I dunno.
(UNLESS IT IS A WILD AMAZON...in that case, Please trim that sh*t up!)

3) I prefer the taste of jizz ONLY when it is HOT...not cold. Yeah, I said it! (And BTW, it gets cold in like 1.1 seconds so I prefer to catch it while it's hot!)

4) I didn't have my 1st orgasm until I had already been having sex for like 2 years. When it happened the 1st time, I didn't know what the hell was happening and I almost went into shock! ...oh yeah, I was hooked after that!

5) This one is the stunner!! My first LTR lasted about 3yrs and THE ONE AND ONLY TIME THAT I ATTEMPTED TO GIVE HIM A BJ.....it was HORRIBLE! So he never asked me again.
The boyfriend after him, I was blowin' like 3 times a day!! ha ha ha...and I've been making up for lost time every since then!!!

1 is true. It's like an internal throbbing.

5 I disagree with on a personal level. Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
wrt blue balls, i've heard that from several women in and out of the hobby.
i once asked on here what it felt like, from a woman's point of view, to be "horny". got a few good descriptions.

wrt # 5- Women prefer unfaithful spouses to have meaningless sex
i think it has to do w/ security and/or money and/or not having to live alone.
i know several married couples where the guy either is unfaithful or has a mistress [and i'm not talking a sugar baby] and the wife tolerates it, at least for now. they dont want to give up on the guy nor give up the financial benefits of him being her husband.

it mexico, central america, and south america, many guys have mistresses and the wives stay at home or do their own thing.

it's generally in the upper income strata.

and then there are other women who feel that cannot afford to leave/divorce him. some even fear for their lives if they attempt to leave.

i guess it all depends on what "meaningless sex" means.
I knew of #1. That fact and my hair have gotten me laid more than anything.

1) I have better sex in the morning than at night (better orgasms, etc.) Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
What time do you wake up? I'll set my alarm!
(Thanks for sharing ItalianaPrincess)
I dont know to many women who are gonna let someone work them up to that point and not either make them finish the job or do it themselfs. I thought blue balls were pains caused from getting ll worked up and then not bursting.
Nope cant say ive ever experienced that. I have to agree with italianprincess. Ill take matters into my own hands if i have to, thouh id much rather u do it.
I can think of times you get horny from foreplay and then for whatever reason just don't have sex. i.e. maybe the first date :P That's where my blue balls have come from anyway.
Yes, women do get "blue balls" why do you think sex toy sales are so high? LOL. If I had a spouse to cheat on me I'd rather it be meaningless.