Fuck me while she watches...

• ~Ze~
  • 03-05-2012, 08:23 AM
I've been toying with the idea of having another lady join in on just watching my sessions... no involvement, just watch.(small fee of course)

Ya see, I was thinking of setting up a small screen, so as to illusion the privacy, then having a mirror angled juuuust right so that the gent I am with can peek over to see her enjoying herself to him fucking me. (Kinda like a peeping tom through a window. )

Or... I could be watching while he fucks her.. and I pleasure myself to the views before me...

I know voyeurism has been lightly discussed here, but is there any real interest in it??

Guys, can you perform under pressure? teeheehee
Damn Ze~, I had to touch myself while reading that post. The visual had me asking for a cigarette and a drink and I don't even smoke
Yeah, I'm in.

But I refuse to charge the woman. She can watch for free....
I think it would be fun,I also like to strap on and give it to a woman while the gent watches are give it to the gent! he he Safire Sweet
I think it would be fun,I also like to strap on and give it to a woman while the gent watches are give it to the gent! he he Safire Sweet Originally Posted by safire_sweet
Wow! I would love to be there for that!
I had an appt once where there was another couple in another room with the door open. The provider and I watched them for a bit and then went to our room. While fucking the provider, I looked up and they were in the doorway watching us. I really like it! some like to watch and some like being watched. I like both!
I've fucked another guy's wife while he watched. Even shot my load all over her pussy and left the room so he could, as his wife instructed, "clean up the mess that man made on my pussy." All I know is that when I re-entered the room her pussy was shiny from spit and no a drop of my stuff anywhere to be found.
I think it would be fun,I also like to strap on and give it to a woman while the gent watches are give it to the gent! he he Safire Sweet Originally Posted by safire_sweet

woohoooo I am game for that!
Safire, you sound just a little to enthusiastic about that underlined part.
Depends what the "small fee" is. If another lady is involved, and there is a "fee" involved then no I don't want her in another location watching, I want her in the same damn room, on her back at some point with me on top...
It is very sexy, I was with a provider/dancer in Houston and she called her friend to come to the hotel room and watch. Her friend was in a business dress and just sat in a chair next to the bed. HOT
I had a session in Houston years ago when the provider brought her friend. She tooks pics of us and masturbated while we played. That was really nice!
Damn Safire...with that hot round ass you'd look scorching hot with a rubbery phallus bobbin' about on the other side of your smkin' body!
One of my favorite X-rated films of all time was called I Like To Watch.
It was a classic. Came out in the 80s.
Voyeurism and exhibitionism are 2 of my favorite interests.
~Ze~ that sounds like a great idea! As long as both parties involved are okay with everything.

I've got a few clients that would like to watch me and another guy go at it. But I cannot seem to find guys who are okay with another guy simply sitting in the corner and watching (no touching, just watching).