In respond to Just4Hobby

Just4Hobby, aka [personal information removed-staff], bad breath, tiny dick with PE. http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=409805

Since I'm not allowed to post my comments in the reviews section, this is to clarify that neither Junfan68 nor any of my clients in this board, has shared the content in this review (ROS), which I'm sure might violate the terms on the board.

Just4Hobby booked an appointment Thursday for a 90 min Tantra session. The guy referred to my old rate, which I honored it in good spirits.

As it is customary with first time clients, before starting the session I explained what to expect from our time together. I also mentioned that some men use this therapy to address erectile concerns like premature ejaculation and erectile disfunction.

He replied his current struggle with PE. Based on this, I provided a session focused in increasing sexual energy so he could keep his erection as long as possible without release. The session went as planned.

At the end, I asked him if he had had a good experience, specially on the climax. His exact response was "There are no words... I had never been this hard before. It's amazing how all the breathing made me so hard, and I stayed hard even after the release".

I explained to him, this is the benefit of moving the energy in Tantra. Before he left, I mentioned that I grant $20 off for each review and referral, and this credit goes towards his next session.

Yesterday I saw his review. Of course I can't see the content in ROS, just the "YES" recommendation. One of my regulars (Junfan68) quoted a couple of paragraphs from his ROS when he replied. Based on this, I proceeded to PM Just4Hobby and address this directly.

A few mins ago, Just4Hobby posted a FALSE statement regarding my PM, and indicated that in my PM I had mentioned that my regular (Junfan68) had disclosed the full content of the ROS.

Next are the two PM's sent to ****/Just4Hobby or whatever his name is. Again the intention is to expose what a liar this guy is, and to make sure there is no false assumption that anyone shared anything other than what is publicly quoted in the review.

BTW, apparently my first PM "reprimanded" him. What an idiotic statement. This coming from a little 3-year old girl might make sense, but coming from an OLD man... what a joke!
Sorry to hear about such a bad experience but you were probably better off handling this privately.
http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

oh, and
I love this place
The man is on a roll... Pissing off the last two ladies that he's seen. Maybe the fault doesn't belong with the ladies, but with the gentleman.
I read the review and he seemed very satisfied with the session. It's unfortunate that you misinterpreted a portion of the review and decided to expose his personal information.
Sukkameely ---- not sure what your beef is. You got a positive review. Bank it and stop whining. You really think you did yourself favors on the business development front by insulting your client? Yeah --- you're at the top of my list! Not!
And somehow my name came up in this thread
The man is on a roll... Pissing off the last two ladies that he's seen. Maybe the fault doesn't belong with the ladies, but with the gentleman. Originally Posted by CoHorn
Not only vindictive and malice, but childish.
The man is on a roll... Pissing off the last two ladies that he's seen. Maybe the fault doesn't belong with the ladies, but with the gentleman. Originally Posted by CoHorn
There are always 2 sides to a story... Unless you know something we don't know, try to keep your unproductive thoughts to yourself next time...

@bolivarcorona - Well said sir, well said!
Is that a record for most rule violations in a single post?
And somehow my name came up in this thread Originally Posted by Junfan68
and you guys both joined within 3 days of each other!

/drama

/runsaway
and you guys both joined within 3 days of each other!

/drama

/runsaway Originally Posted by 214dallas
Is that an issue?
First....Junfan, stop staring private information publicly. (Not that it's private anyway.)

Second, Sukkameilli has ensured herself of never getting my business again when she disclosed personal information about a client on a public forum. (reason #148 why AMPs get so much business)

That is all.
First....Junfan, stop staring private information publicly. (Not that it's private anyway.) Originally Posted by timothe
I believe I explained myself in the other thread.

Second, Sukkameilli has ensured herself of never getting my business again when she disclosed personal information about a client on a public forum. (reason #148 why AMPs get so much business)

That is all.
Wait... so are you saying you were planning to go back to see her, despite of your negative remarks about her service?

She's gonna be devastated for losing her only client.