Better than Sex ??

• Emmie
  • 12-18-2021, 01:23 PM
Someone told me about a dessert place called "Better than Sex!" I was wondering if anyone has been there and if anybody would recommend it. I mean while I'm visiting I feel like this is a place I have to stop at.

Xoxo,

Emmie
Are you unable to use Google? Oh, wait. I get it, this is a pathetic thread to drum up business because you're thirsty.
  • Emmie
  • 12-18-2021, 02:03 PM
Excuse me... I didn't know a visiting provider asking for suggestions was being thirsty? Isn't that what the purpose of this board is... To exchange information, to ask questions or give suggestions?? I mean since I've been on this board for almost a decade that has been the purpose. I mean I did post this in the sandbox which is the correct forum to ask these questions. But thank you for all of your helpful insight.

Xoxo,
Emmie
LOL Emmie stay thirsty my friend !

I have been and it’s very good . Great atmosphere and only serve drinks and desserts. Dinner at Urban Crust restaurant next door then and dessert at Better Than Sex is great.
  • Emmie
  • 12-18-2021, 02:22 PM
Thank you so much for giving your thoughts. It can be difficult sometimes when you're not from somewhere to know what is worth going to and what should be avoided at all costs. Hope you enjoy the remainder of your weekend!

Have fun and Stay safe!

Emmie
LOL Emmie stay thirsty my friend !

I have been and it’s very good . Great atmosphere and only serve drinks and desserts. Dinner at Urban Crust restaurant next door then and dessert at Better Than Sex is great. Originally Posted by playerplano
Emmie, please post a followup of this place if you go there, I would love to know more about it!...I love a great dessert on a date.
  • Emmie
  • 12-18-2021, 04:01 PM
Will do honey! I believe that Malia and I are going to try to go there this evening. It truly sounds like it will be a fun experience. I know in KC around this time of year there are a lot of "pop up" themed bars, do y'all have a lot of those down here as well?
Emmie, please post a followup of this place if you go there, I would love to know more about it!...I love a great dessert on a date. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Either they don’t know how to fuck or or I don’t l know how to eat dessert!
  • Emmie
  • 12-19-2021, 10:16 AM
Thank you so much for the link! We weren't able to get in yesterday but are trying like hell to get in there tonight.

https://www.betterthansexdesserts.com/experiences/ Originally Posted by mark77070
  • Emmie
  • 12-19-2021, 10:17 AM
I know how to do both 😛😘
Either they don’t know how to fuck or or I don’t l know how to eat dessert! Originally Posted by TexTushHog
A threAd in disguise or not.
There are probably umpteen sites that have reviews, honest ones or bot created.
*I* prefer hearing from people that actually been to the place I am curious about.
And second on hearing back from you if you go there.
I went there and wasn't overly impressed. It's a great concept but if they think there food is better than sex, I feel sorry for their other half..
Ive been. it's located in downtown Plano. Very good desserts and drinks. I dont think the food was better than sex though. Sex is much better.
Excuse me... I didn't know a visiting provider asking for suggestions was being thirsty? Isn't that what the purpose of this board is... To exchange information, to ask questions or give suggestions?? I mean since I've been on this board for almost a decade that has been the purpose. I mean I did post this in the sandbox which is the correct forum to ask these questions. But thank you for all of your helpful insight.

Xoxo,
Emmie Originally Posted by Emmie
Girl there grumpy at times hear no never herd of it but I wouldn’t mind showing you around