Review: (Brazil) Heaven at LUOMO in Rio

Date: 9-16-2010
Name: Tati, Glau & Bree
Contact Info: 2nd floor of a mall, near a main train terminal in Rio
URL / Website: http://www.luomo.com.br/
General Area: Fantastic visit to one of my favorite Terma's in Rio. The lady is very friendly and the saying "kid in a candy store" is about the way to describe the experience. More in ROS
Activities: LFK, DFK, Body Worship, BBBJTCWS, FIV, Mish, k9, CG, RCG, 2 girls/lesbian play, Rimming...MSOG...
Session Length: 4 hours
Fee: $$$$$.5
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, Brunette, Auburn, all mod back length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: Young, very fit (slim but strong/toned, not flabby), 5'4"-5'9", imagine young California surfer girls you dream about...perfect, truly beautiful. a Couple of Tattoos, pierced kitty, landing strips, clean, no ass pimples, perfeito!
Recommendation: Yes
Hot review......Never been to this one. 4X4 was my spot when I would visit there. Centaurus was good and was expensive as well. Didn't know Monte Carlo was owned by the same people that had Solarium.

That rate was US or Reais?
USD...sorry will be more clean when not thoroughly sleep deprived. I like 4x4 as well...i hit that with local friends, but have lately found it to be...crowded with dudes...and the whole cave like halls. stairs, is a bit cumbersome...single floor at LUOMO...don't have to worry about tripping!
got a break off the rig and was in rio for 4 days and had an awesome 3-some at 4 X 4. I will post a review if this internet will keep up. If not it will have to wait until I get state side.
back in brazil and used Starcris (INGRID) is on her way now. I had a great time way back with mel from this internet site. she was as advertised so that always helps, not to mention the price is right........
I'd guess US since it was a suite (jacuzzi). Luomo historically is much more consistent then MC (over the last 6-7 years IMO). Way back in the good old days MC was unreal (97-2002 or so). Only real problem with Luomo is the standard 40 min cabina's are like fucking on a cruise ship....cramped. Back in the Bia days they had a tremendous lineup...
That city sure has changed since Help closed. When I started going the exchange rate was 3.05 to 1. Centaurus was the place to go followed by L'Uomo. Back then it was 120RL for a girl for 40 minutes, man it was heaven.
Just as an fyi, Monte Carlo and Solarium were owned by the same guy but each went their own way a couple of years ago. While my favorite has always be Centaurus (but it is expensive). When I was there in October I spent a lot of time at Terma 65 which is downtown and a couple of blocks from 4X4. While it is a little high for a downtown terma the quality and variety were truly outstanding.